It's Time For A New Grow Journal Contest!

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Our first Grow Journal Contest for 420 MAG Forum was a success and we thank everyone who submitted entries.

Once again, we are calling all those who are already growing and those who plan to grow Crop King Seeds to join our Spring Grow Journal Contest 2016.

There's never been a better time to join in the fun as Crop King Seeds now has 3 new feminized strains, 2 new Auto-flowering varieties and 2 high-CBD strains coming available imminently.

Here are the GUIDELINES:

1. You must use Crop King Seeds only. You must provide proof of purchase such as our packaging, logo, or order #. Please email this information in confidence to info@cropkingseeds.com. In order to stay within 420 Magazine Guidelines, do not post this information publicly. Any discussion of shipping seeds to and within the USA will, we understand, be deleted.

2. Please include our company's name as well as the strain you are featuring in the title of your Grow Journal (eg. Crop King Seeds - White Widow Grow Journal).

We will begin accepting submissions on March 1, 2016. Contest will run March 1- June 30 2016. Winners will be announced in the first week of July.

Prizes:

1st Prize = 20 seeds (4 strains X 5 seeds each) + goodies/special prize (to be announced)

2nd Prize = 15 seeds (3 strains X 5 seeds each) of your choice

3rd Prize = 10 seeds (2 strains X 5 seeds each) of your choice of your choice

We will also choose some deserving runner-ups if necessary who will receive a surprise award.

BUY YOUR SEEDS NOW, and use the 420MAG-10 promo code in my signature to save 10%.

im gonna have to get on it to fire up another grow for this one; current one should (hopefully) be done by then..

hmm..

i know your site says coming soon still, but heres hoping those new CBD's are out by then! otherwise maybe i'll try some auto revolver or amnesia haze..

decisions decisions..

:smokin:

Does it have to be a new journal or can it be one just completed or on going? My journal will go for another few weeks but March is stretching it, will this current journal be eligible. First link in my signature below.
Thanks for the contest I'm sure there will be lots of great specimens for you to judge.

Does it have to be a new journal or can it be one just completed or on going? My journal will go for another few weeks but March is stretching it, will this current journal be eligible. First link in my signature below.
Thanks for the contest I'm sure there will be lots of great specimens for you to judge.

We would accept all that's on going and not completed yet. We won't accept the journals that were entered in our first grow journal contest last year.

Please post your grow journal entry in this thread. Thanks

Also could you continue an ongoing journal by adding new sprouts of the same and different strain. Or is it better to start an new for those new seedlings

Start a new thread for those seedlings and post the link to the Journal Here and add to your signature.

IM IN! thanks Crop King for the opportunity. i have 2 auto jack herer nearing completion that i have wanted to make a journal for. this is a bonus.

Awesome I have a new led light in the mail, I'll be doing a journal on the white cookies! I've made two orders now and shipping on both were very fast and stealthy, and received free seeds with both! I have nothing but good to say about Crop King and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable seedbank that has a great selection of killer genetics:circle-of-love:

I am getting ready for my next crop king grow. New York city diesel auto and Green crack. I am moving to a new place then will start so should have plenty of time to get going.

Back
Top Bottom