420 Themed Crop King Seeds Photo Contest 2016

I gotta say that looks pretty dam ausome that last photo chop with the poster..wish they were really there !!!couple sweet ass plants for sure..although there kid needs some help..LOL..
And just a quick stop to visit with Old School................ :) :)

OLD_SCHOOL.JPG

High All,

This thread is flooding with AWESOMENESS NOW!!

Thanks for that :)

Surprise.... surprise...

The Winners will get any of the following bonus prizes. It's not too late to submit your entries yet! You still have 4 days to go.

FullSizeRender_1_29.jpg
FullSizeRender125.jpg

Wanna join in the fun in our next photo contest, but you don't have your Crop King plants yet?

Then order your seeds now and use the code 420MAG-10 to save 10%.

I gotta say that looks pretty dam ausome that last photo chop with the poster..wish they were really there !!!couple sweet ass plants for sure..although there kid needs some help..LOL..

This one was my favorite...and I have one of the Jack Herrer sitting on the toilet :) They look like they are really there! That kid does need some help. I think we got the "mange" cleared up and she grew back some of her coat. I put her in leg braces and straightened her up enough to carry one nice bud. She probably has about 4 weeks left, but when she is done I am going to enter her for plant of the month :biglaugh: I'll be lucky to get 7g from her.

:rofl::goof::bong:;):high-five::smokin::blunt:Nice to see someone with a sense of humor..peace !!!
This one was my favorite...and I have one of the Jack Herrer sitting on the toilet :) They look like they are really there! That kid does need some help. I think we got the "mange" cleared up and she grew back some of her coat. I put her in leg braces and straightened her up enough to carry one nice bud. She probably has about 4 weeks left, but when she is done I am going to enter her for plant of the month :biglaugh: I'll be lucky to get 7g from her.

I finally figured out the picture of cameron. .ferris buliers day off right...funny stuff..started laughing out loud..ahhhhh that made my day as for funny s#it..bravo.
It wasn't all fun and games though, sometimes that shit got real....and I mean really real!

shot_gun.JPG

They decided to just chill and hang with Cameron for a while.

cameron.JPG

Back
Top Bottom