710: A Dabbing-Themed Photo Contest - Win Premium Seeds

Hope that everyone had a great dabbing day! I know that I sure did, made another batch of oil from my Amnesia Haze trim. Yum yum!
I have posted a bit of a tutorial in the Hash, Kief and Concentrates section of the forum of how I generally make my oil. Stop by and have a look and best of luck in the contest to everyone! How To - Hash Oil Extract With ISO

CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Here you go again!

Crop King Seeds has made a decision to our 710 Dabbing Themed Photo contest!

HAPPY 710!!!

1st Prize Winner - Canna Montana

420-magazine-mobile808154055.jpg

2nd Prize - Dick23rk

SAM_29511.JPG

3rd Prize - Old School 64

20160623_235755.jpg

You will receive an email with the instructions on how to claim your prize. Please make sure to follow it to the T to avoid from delays.

And here's an Honorable Mention. We posted it in our social media. :)

2016-06-28_11_55_14.jpg

Oh wow, congrats Canna and old school! You 2 had some great pictures up there. I didn't expect to place in this contest but thank you so much once again Crop King for holding these great contests for everyone here at 420 Mag.

Can't wait to start my next Crop King grow, I won't be able to decide which beans to pop first now!

Congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to the winners.

I also enjoyed the picture you shared as well, I was very surprised it wasn't one of the chosen winners.

:thanks:RECIEVED MY PRIZES THE OTHER DAY AGO

THANKS CROPKING FOR HOOKING ME UP !!

CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH.

WILL DO A NEW JOURNAL FOR YOU WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL SEEDS!!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been slacking and haven't gotten my picture up yet. My random prize pack came on Wednesday which I was not expecting at all, thanks so much Crop King for the extras!! Then my seeds showed up on Friday as well so it was a good week. Here are some pictures of the goodies I received!

The prize pack that came first!! Everything sitting on top of the t-shirt that came with the prize. There was a throw away (non reusable) vape pen included but is not in the picture, an awesome extra!!

And then a couple days later the new seeds arrived :)

Here is a snap of my whole Crop King collection now, I am really liking the swag they have :)

Back
Top Bottom