Win Seeds This Valentines Day! Love Weed Forever - Love Weed For Always

weird, my revolvers were harvested a week or 2 apart, and I let them go late hoping for a couch locky buzz.....and its not. its very good, but not couch locky.
and WOW, you do pay a premium! holy crap!

how sure are you that its a revolver?. mine is just like the website says.....stoned, yet high, as in its stoney at first, but the high creeps in, and gets me off the couch

weird, my revolvers were harvested a week or 2 apart, and I let them go late hoping for a couch locky buzz.....and its not. its very good, but not couch locky.
and WOW, you do pay a premium! holy crap!

how sure are you that its a revolver?. mine is just like the website says.....stoned, yet high, as in its stoney at first, but the high creeps in, and gets me off the couch

To be honest, I am basing the assumption that it is Revolver on the smell, appearance, and opinion of others that grew it. It's very hard to tell what it is. It has a pungent, not fruity in any way, kind of smell. A bit of a "burny" kind of smell. On the verge of not smelling like weed. I just pulled a bud from the curing jar to see if it is mellowing yet.

The first time we smoked a test bud, we just kept smoking because we weren't getting high. Then after about 5-10 minutes my wife ended up so high she said it made her a bit sick :) I did not get sick, but I would say it was quite stong.

We are sitting down to try some now. I will update in about 15-20 minutes.

Thanks very much for the reply, if I am wrong about it being revolver I would love to know. The whole tent was pollinated by a hermie so I know that this plant crossed with Jack Herrer, it would be cool to be sure.

Just tried some of the (semi) cured. We took 4 hits each and let it settle. It hit me as a head buzz almost immediately, but it spread out a bit. It has some good body effect, but while I do feel a bit slow, I'm not feeling completely couch locked or like taking a nap, which is what happened on the test bud. I gotta say though, I am high as a kite, and mellowed out enough that we are going to play cards instead of work :) But I think that's just an indica thing.

Hey happy Valentines day to everyone at Cropking Seeds and the forum. This is a few shots of my Deep water culture CK Purple Kush fem 2 days from week 4 flower hope you enjoy, wish I had more time to flower before the competition ended but oh well, this is my first time with CK seeds and only have great things to say about my experience with them so far looking forward to a long future with the King, thanks guys also this is my first forum post on here. :)

IMG_79893.JPG
IMG_79843.JPG
IMG_79813.JPG
IMG_79791.JPG

Any love for hand drawn CKS art, and a little Candy Cane baby?

aR8VyMK.jpg

zUcYP2Q.jpg

Stq9Dqn.jpg

GNozAyj.jpg

I haven't had the pleasure to order from the great guys at Crop King yet so I kinda don't have any cool merch... Just some bag seeds.. Figured I'd give it a go in the spirit of love for cannibis! Thanks for being a great sponsor Crop King! Hopefully I'll be fortunate enough to grow some purple kush or candy cane some day. :circle-of-love:
IMG_20160214_113511442.jpg

imageedit_2_3288644693.jpg

My first closet grow of Crop King Seeds Northern Lights. Amazing size! Right at 4 feet of LOVE from soil top and covered in buds! End of week 7 and looking forward to harvesting this baby so I can taste it.

Hi Crop King,

I know there are a lot of entries and you have some deciding to do. But I had a question. STIHL LOGGER above has not had the opportunity to order from CKS, but he loves the bud enough to enter anyway. If I were to win first place, would it be possible for you to send him 5 of the 15 seed I would have normally won, and send me 10?

I also do not know what a dugout is, but Brewer knows well enough to know that the ones shown are nice ones. Would it be possible....IF I win.....to send that particular prize to him?

If this is OK, is it possible to do the same with winnings from other contests, such as Plant of the Month? In many ways I am blessed. I like to share good fortune when I can.

A dug out is a carrying case for your weed..Google it..50 pictures will show up of them..as for stihl logger..what does he mean he hasn't had the opportunity to try cks..it's easy call them and order some like we all did....they ship to NY..but heck even if you don't win first prize don't let that stop you..buy him 5 seeds and have them shipped right to him..now that's real genouristy.

Schtiggy. Your generosity is beyond words my friend. Truely kick ass community we have here on 420. And as to my reasoning as to why I haven't been able to grow some stellar beans from CKS is I don't have a credit card that will do any international transactions. I tried ordering from my visa a month or so ago and got the denied button. Lolz.

Hi Crop King,

I know there are a lot of entries and you have some deciding to do. But I had a question. STIHL LOGGER above has not had the opportunity to order from CKS, but he loves the bud enough to enter anyway. If I were to win first place, would it be possible for you to send him 5 of the 15 seed I would have normally won, and send me 10?

I also do not know what a dugout is, but Brewer knows well enough to know that the ones shown are nice ones. Would it be possible....IF I win.....to send that particular prize to him?

If this is OK, is it possible to do the same with winnings from other contests, such as Plant of the Month? In many ways I am blessed. I like to share good fortune when I can.

The issue I'd think would be that you're asking them to increase their shipping costs. Rather than one shipment they'd have twice the packaging and effort by the different departments within CKS.

Back
Top Bottom