Toke It To The Grave - Halloween Themed Crop King Photo Contest - October 2015

DSC_001667.jpg

This is thug life 420 spiderman he is from a dimension where every super hero is a pot grower with super powers that help them grow, 420 spidys power is hanging grow lights from his webs also spidy sense detecs males and herms early only problem is 420 green goblin likes to sabotage spidys grows with pollen bombs

we don't relay celebrate Halloween here in Australia so i had to search the house for a mask, i was trying to find my iron man mask but had no luck so i settled for spidey, the mask dident look very good on it's own and my plants are still veging so i spiced up the costume with some street wear and wrote a small bit of lore about the character i just made up to make up for the lack of a proper costume and no bud shots

was also thinking of calling him 420 purge spidy and holding a machete or baseball bat in the photo however i think my mum has hidden my machetes i dont know why i would never use em and there pretty useless anyway being ornamental if i wanted to cut some one up is use the proper tool for the job my trustee and very sharp boning knife

IMAG025022.jpg
IMAG025324.jpg
IMAG025421.jpg
IMAG025421.jpg
IMAG016928.jpg
received_10206422321948281.jpeg
This is my most recent revolver grow. It was a low yield due to me needing to make it small for space reasons but the buds are dense and sticky and smells absolutely great. So fruity and like sour candy. The mango really shines through. Hope you enjoy everybody!

I see some really good talent and people putting a lot of effort into this contest with decorations. That's awesome. I hope the best wins :) crop king has great customers. Good luck everybody!!

Back
Top Bottom