Win Seeds This Valentines Day! Love Weed Forever - Love Weed For Always

Hey vindictive and golfer..you guys got any of those seeds germinating yet..I got 3 purple kush . ..3 green crack.and 3 crown royals started already...I done good crop king sent me 21 seeds..

Not yet. I'm growing another Jack Herer in a solo cup 'competition'. I purchased Northern Lights and Haze Extreme but I am very fortunate to have won a contest in September and I got the Jack and White Widow as the prize.

I grew 3 Northern Lights and 3 Jack Herer's. Tried to do the Haze Extreme but had trouble getting them to pop. CKS replaced them but I haven't tried again. My next grow is going to be the Whie Widow. I have a small tent and will only grow one at a time.

I believe they toss in a couple of extra seeds when they send stealth. I'm pretty sure I've gotten 7 each time I've ordered 5.:blunt:

Nice..I haven't received my prize yet..haven't heard anything from them as for shipping..hope I get mine soon.. Enjoy those seeds!!!

i know i basically got a participation award, hahaha, but i still haven't heard anything beyond the initial private message that was sent out; i've emailed and PM'd on here to no avail.

i'd kinda just like to know if i should stop checking the mail :hmmmm: I notice CKS hasn't been online here since the 15th tho, so, oh well.

glad to see someone grabbed the CBDream! that woulda been my pick too! stoked to see how she goes for ya VB

20160226_210632.jpg
:ganjamon:
Not yet. I'm growing another Jack Herer in a solo cup 'competition'. I purchased Northern Lights and Haze Extreme but I am very fortunate to have won a contest in September and I got the Jack and White Widow as the prize.

I grew 3 Northern Lights and 3 Jack Herer's. Tried to do the Haze Extreme but had trouble getting them to pop. CKS replaced them but I haven't tried again. My next grow is going to be the Whie Widow. I have a small tent and will only grow one at a time.

I believe they toss in a couple of extra seeds when they send stealth. I'm pretty sure I've gotten 7 each time I've ordered 5.:blunt:

Yes I saw you won before..like I said I got 3 strains started from my seeds I won..figured I start a journal for this one..Ww are fun too grow..I have 10 ww in the 3rd week of flowering..here's a pic..think im going to get a lot of bud out of them..lot of work but we'll worth the rewards right..

Hey vindictive and golfer..you guys got any of those seeds germinating yet..I got 3 purple kush . ..3 green crack.and 3 crown royals started already...I done good crop king sent me 21 seeds..

Nah, nothing yet. I currently have a maui waui and a super silver haze in the 4th week of flower so space is tight. Also looking into up sizing my tent and light. Really looking forward to trying the CBDutch treat and Purple Kush.

i was pleasantly surprised to find a package in my mailbox today!

stoked on it!

thanks CKS, you rock!

Back
Top Bottom