420 Themed Crop King Seeds Photo Contest 2016

this thread is kind of dead atm but still need to post my THANKS!! I've been out of town due to an unfortunate loss. but im back now and appreciate the prizes so much!! ill be taking and posting pics tonight! THANKS CROP KING SEEDS! ! ! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
:Namaste:

20160505_000638.jpg
20160504_235744.jpg

Thanks crop king for the great prizes!! :green_heart::thanks::lot-o-toke::Namaste:

Congrats lilybeanz, looks like a good haul :) I'm can't wait to wear the socks.

These pics are of "little Felicia" as she looked this morning when I chopped her. She had some serious issues from birth so, as any good mad scientist should, I experimented on her. She just came out of 48 hours in the dark. This is my first time trying this, but I would have to say it works. She looked normal going in. Coming out she looks like she's been varnished.
This plant topped out at 7" from dirt to crown. I used Advanced Nutrients Bloom, big bud, and overdrive. Today was day 70. She's trying to be sexy and show a little midrift :)

16696.JPG
22371.JPG
31892.JPG

Congrats lilybeanz, looks like a good haul :) I'm can't wait to wear the socks.

These pics are of "little Felicia" as she looked this morning when I chopped her. She had some serious issues from birth so, as any good mad scientist should, I experimented on her. She just came out of 48 hours in the dark. This is my first time trying this, but I would have to say it works. She looked normal going in. Coming out she looks like she's been varnished.
This plant topped out at 7" from dirt to crown. I used Advanced Nutrients Bloom, big bud, and overdrive. Today was day 70. She's trying to be sexy and show a little midrift :)

16696.JPG
22371.JPG
31892.JPG
She's so cute! Good job on seeing her through to the end!

Back
Top Bottom