Win Seeds This Valentines Day! Love Weed Forever - Love Weed For Always

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
nug-heart.jpg

Crop King Seeds Presents:

Love weed forever, Love weed for always - A Valentine's Themed Photo Contest

We are celebrating the Month of Love with the Most Romantic Contest on 420Magazine.com!

Join in the Valentines fun by sharing your dankest buds here in the Forum. Upload pictures of your Crop King plant or merchandise in Valentine's theme. Be creative in the name of Love! We will select the top 3 entries to win the prizes below:

First Prize: 15 seeds (3 strains X 5 seeds)
2nd Prize: 10 seeds (2 strains X 5 seeds)
3rd Prize: 5 seeds (1 strain)

You choose which strain you would like to get. Additional prizes will be announced soon.

We will announce the winners on the 14th of February, 2016.

Contest Rules:

1. Photo must include a CKS strain
2. Incorporate packaging/logo/merchandise from CKS
3. Do not use the same image that you have already submitted in our previous contests.
4. Use Valentine's theme. The sky is the limit. Be creative.

Here's for you!

weed-bouquet.jpg

Love weed forever, Love weed for always - A Valentine's Themed Photo Contest

Ah man! You punched me right in my Munsch-muscle. I read that book to my daughter about once a week, at least, when she was tiny.

I'll follow up with:

As long as you're frosty, my nugglet you'll be!

We LOVE Crop King Seeds! Love and good bud is the best medicine. Thanks Crop King for giving people the ability to grow their own medicine.
Photo3504.jpg

Thanks crop king for the opportunity to win free seeds! I'll be posting a valentines themed one soon of my white cookies...is it cool that they're still in veg?

Thats a good question, Ive never entered a contest before and right now i have 2 Northern Light Autos that are just entering the flower stage. They are both about a foot tall in a DWC setup.

The stalks are about half an inch thick. growing nice. :D they should be harvested by march, then add another couple of weeks to dry and cure properly.

let us know how it smokes please.
its another strain id like to try.

CKS Candy Cane has been kicking my ass around the house for the last day and a half. I'm not a connoisseur at all, can't tell you anything about the smell or taste other than "good" and the effects from a slightly early harvest are cerebral. First ever grow but a 30 year daily smoker, and I haven't been this high in months.

Hope that helps.

CKS Candy Cane has been kicking my ass around the house for the last day and a half. I'm not a connoisseur at all, can't tell you anything about the smell or taste other than "good" and the effects from a slightly early harvest are cerebral. First ever grow but a 30 year daily smoker, and I haven't been this high in months.

Hope that helps.
it really does!, thanks RTK

Hope that helps.

This is my first grow also.
When did you harvest?

This is my first grow also.
When did you harvest?

On the 17th, last Saturday. Here's a link to the tribute I put together of her life up to harvest:

Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Here's her final trim and going into jars today:

Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

She was the much smaller of the two Candy Canes that spouted on November 5th, the other one is a bit of a monster and we're keeping her going for one more week.

This is my submission. As I purchased the AutoFem Mix from CKS, I cannot tell you what strain this is. This is also my first grow, so I think I have almost no chance of figuring it out. I am pretty sure that it is not NL or JH because the plant is only 68 days old today. So that leaves only Early Miss, Revolver, and Candy Cane.

Hope you like it
Schtiggy

cks.JPG

Back
Top Bottom