Toke It To The Grave - Halloween Themed Crop King Photo Contest - October 2015

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Calling all Ghosts, Goblins and Freaks of the night!!!!

Creep, float or crawl over to your cannabis garden with your camera in hand because you are invited to participate in our "Toke it to the Grave - Halloween-Themed Crop King Photo Contest".

WARNING:
If you refuse this invitation, something terrible will happen... You'll miss out on all the fun and prizes that await you!

If you dare, follow the guidelines below:

1. Photo must include a CKS strain
2. Incorporate packaging/logo/merchandise from CKS
3. Do not use the same image that you submitted for last month's contests.

BONUS POINTS for incorporating Halloween theme, including costumes.

Top 3
will be chosen and will win the following prizes:

Top 1

DOPE smoke package including RYOT humidor box, Huf socks, CKS smoke kit (medtainer, lighter, papers), AND 2x5-packs of seeds (strain of choice).

Top 2

2x5-packs of seeds (strain of choice) and smoke kit

Top 3

2x5-packs of seeds (strain of choice)

Winners will be announced Friday, October 30.

Re: TOKE IT TO THE GRAVE" - Halloween-Themed Crop King Photo Contest (OCTOBER CONTEST

Where do we submit pics?

Thank you
cropking-image.jpg

CONTEST UPDATE:

We would like to show you an image of the prizes for this contest:

FullSizeRender93.jpg

Those are what you will get.

What are you waiting for? Submit your creepy Crop King plants images now and get a chance to win the prizes above. The more entries you submit, the more chances of winning.

New user and I can't figure out how to upload pictures!! How do I add pictures to my forum gallery or upload directly from my phone? Frustrating

received_10206137177459847.jpeg
received_10206422321948281.jpeg
received_10206200051031647.jpeg
received_10206200050831642.jpeg

Northern lights auto flower
My first grow ever and I chose crop king to supply the seeds. The best decision ice ever made. So far I've grown several plants from crop king, northern lights, revolver and candy cane. They are all such good plants and crop king is such a reliable and honest company to work with. Im really blown away by the professionalism and honesty of crop king. Their seeds are super reliable and I swear I've had a 100% germ rate so far. I want everybody to see this is my first ever grow and I used nothing but t5 lights with grow big and tiger bloom from Fox farm. That goes to show you how amazing their genetics are. I hope to order some purple kush seeds soon when I can afford them. Really looking forward to growing purely feminized seeds. Thanks crop king for all you've done for me. Hope everybody enjoys the pictures. Btw I realize I should only post one picture but these are old pics and I don't have anything worthy to photo right now with crop king logo or any big buds as everything I have is still in young flower mode week 5...

This is my first time doing this but my wife (suffers from anxiety) pushed me to post this as she thinks I do a amazing job and wants to help support a Canadian company! More pictures to come just very busy.

The pictures don't really do this strain justice... the colas are smothered in crystals and to touch them makes your fingers very tacky. The smell is announced the second you open the door. Deep complex but with a hint of sweetness. I've read a lot of journals and "attempts" at CKS blueberry and I won't lie I was a little skeptical seeing very poor results or even bad germination rates.. BUT I'm here to say that was not my case. 100% germ rate, hardy growers no weird deficiencies through veg or flowering. 3 females and 2 males from a pack of 5. Crop king seeds you guys make and produce amazing souvenirs, it has absolutely crushed my wife's anxiety attacks so thank you from my family and I.

P.S lets go blue jays!

Adam 510's entry looks like a haunted house. I like it! :)
Too bad no logo of the company.

Tillerman's too. It's a great pic.

However, I haven't seen an entry with a Halloween theme on them. Why not use some halloween decorations or costumes and use them in your plants and take pictures?

Back
Top Bottom