Win Seeds This Valentines Day! Love Weed Forever - Love Weed For Always

----->>>> CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:circle-of-love: <<<<-----

We would like to thank everyone for joining in our Valentines Day photo contest. We got lots of great pictures and again we had some hard time deciding. :)

Here are the winners for our "Love Weed Forever - Love Weed for Always" Photo Contest!

1st Prize = 15 seeds (3 strains X 5 seeds each) your choice + bonus prize

OLD SCHOOL 64's Dinner for Two

20160204_073613.jpg

2nd Prize = 10 seeds (2 strains X 5 seeds each) your choice

VindictiveB's Bouquet

IMG_476676485.JPG

3rd Prize = 5 seeds (1 strain) your choice

Golfer420's Chocolate Box

Crop_King_Seed_Valentine_contest-1.JPG

SPECIAL AWARD:

KingSnake235's Love you Forever

CKSValentine-31.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS. You will receive a private email with the instructions on how to claim your prizes.

Place an order now if you want to join in the fun as we have more promos and contest to come. Use the PROMO CODE 420MAG-10 to get a 10% discount.

:thanks:..I was trying to think of something different for a theme. .guess I did ok ..im very happy..i got purple kush..green crack and crown royal. Also have my 10 Ww I have from my last cks order in dec going..I will be posting when I get them started..and to everyone who liked my picture thanks so much. .peace!

Congrats on the wins guys! Oldschool that was cool. I didn't notice the plate of soil til I got on my phone with better screen resolution. That made me lol dude. Well done!

Damn. Thought for sure I'd be in the running for this one! Haven't won a prize yet, but determined lol

Congrats to the winners.

They had another contests on Facebook to for valentines day also you had to guess how many seeds were in the heart tin..was 1280..who ever was closest I believe won 20 seeds...
Ausome !!!!

nice job everyone! looks like i just squeaked in there too :p

looking forward to see what everyone grows next!

Hey everyone!
I would like to thank everyone involved in the contest!:high-five: And Congratulations to the other winners! And of course another big Thank You to Crop King Seeds!! it was a fun run.
I spent the better part of my morning trying to decide on what to pick, there's just too many I want to try! I ended up picking Purple Kush and CBDutch Treat
Thanks!

Received my goods. Couldn't be happier!! Love the new pins and catalog, even threw in a small grinder!
Thank you very much Crop King!!:thanks: Looking forward to purchasing seeds and swag in the future not to mention future contests. Definitely recommending to anyone looking for quality seeds, a forever customer!
Thanks!
CropKing_Valentine.JPG

Hey vindictive and golfer..you guys got any of those seeds germinating yet..I got 3 purple kush . ..3 green crack.and 3 crown royals started already...I done good crop king sent me 21 seeds..

Back
Top Bottom