420 Themed Crop King Seeds Photo Contest 2016

20160401_122537.jpg
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!

Dude - you're hitting on all cylinders:bravo:

Between these posts and those amazing plants, quite the effort. I'm harvesting around the same time but it's one small plant compared to your forest:party:

Wish I had a bit more height than a 30" tent. Waiting on a WW to pop. Looks good coming out of soaking today, first one didn't pop yet but I hope this one does.:Namaste:

:thanks::rollit::bong:Thanks..hey when you hit the ball playing golf. Do you yell. FOUR----TWENTY..LOL
HEY THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS.everyone is so nice on this site.to bad the world couldnt be like 420magazine..everyone helping each other. .peace to you all..now go smokea bowl. .
Dude - you're hitting on all cylinders:bravo:

Between these posts and those amazing plants, quite the effort. I'm harvesting around the same time but it's one small plant compared to your forest:party:

Wish I had a bit more height than a 30" tent. Waiting on a WW to pop. Looks good coming out of soaking today, first one didn't pop yet but I hope this one does.:Namaste:

HAPPY 45TH YEAR Of 420 CELEBRATION. 1971-2016. YOU KNOW WHATS NICE ABOUT A 420 CAKE?? ...YOU LIGHT THE CANDLES NOT BLOW THEM OUT..LoL
SO HAPPY 4/20 TO THE STAFF AT CROP KING And TO ALL THE 420 MAG MEMBERS..
PEACE !!!
20160405_081549.jpg

Probably the entry that "takes the cake", Old school.

One guy who not only has his cake, but will eat it too.

Gifted...spoiled...blessed...pampered....whatever you wanna call it, your 3 helpers should enjoy the things you share for their hard work harvesting....

You ARE sharing the things you've created, aren't you?
(the pictures you've shared with us don't count for "sharing" in this case) lol

Yes i share..there my best friends..love them all.if i could id share with you too.
Probably the entry that "takes the cake", Old school.

One guy who not only has his cake, but will eat it too.

Gifted...spoiled...blessed...pampered....whatever you wanna call it, your 3 helpers should enjoy the things you share for their hard work harvesting....

You ARE sharing the things you've created, aren't you?
(the pictures you've shared with us don't count for "sharing" in this case) lol

Closet Monsters, Look like they come from Sesame Street!
That would explain the entire show's disposition!
And virtually every character.....
"mmmm cooooo keeeeys" - I wonder WHY he would be such a fiend for edibles....er cookies

All 3 prizes..i wish..dont think thats possible but heck ya never know.. :idea::bong:LOL..I wish more people would post some pics..it would be more fun.! But sure id like to win a prize..so go everyone smoke alittle and get your photos in.
Not to worry, I'll make sure I get something up here later. We will have to think up something spectacular to even be on the same playing field with everyone here

Back
Top Bottom