420 Themed Crop King Seeds Photo Contest 2016

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Grab your camera because it's time for a new Crop King Seeds' photo contest.:thumb:

Join in the fun by uploading pictures of your Crop King plant or merchandise. Be creative.

We will select the top 3 entries to win the following prizes:

1st PRIZE = 4 strains of 5 seeds each (20 seeds total)
2nd PRIZE = 3 strains of 5 seeds each (15 seeds total)
3rd PPRIZE = 2 strains of 5 seeds each (10 seeds total)

You choose which strain you would like to get.

The winners will be announced on the 20th of April 2016.

CONTEST RULES:

1. Photo must include a CKS strain
2. Incorporate packaging/logo/merchandise from CKS
3. Do not use the same image that you have already submitted in our previous contests.
4. Use 420 theme. The sky is the limit. Be creative.

NOTE:
By submitting your entries, you agree that the photos will be featured in our website, print magazines, social media accounts, etc.

Wait a minute, there's more.

We will be choosing 2 lucky winners to receive our surprise 420 gifts.

How to qualify?

Place your order in our website from today March 23 - April 19, 2016 and use the promo code 420MAG-10 .

That code will make you save 10% and it serves as your ticket for winning a surprise gift from Crop King Seeds. We will announce the winning order #s on the 20th of April.

20160323_194523.jpg
20160323_193918.jpg
20160323_195715.jpg
Guess i,lI start it off...
My 5 topper CKS WHITE WIDOW. .

All 3 prizes..i wish..dont think thats possible but heck ya never know.. :idea::bong:LOL..I wish more people would post some pics..it would be more fun.! But sure id like to win a prize..so go everyone smoke alittle and get your photos in.
Old School's looking to win first through third I think!

:high-five: :goodjob::thumb:

More more more.

Old School's looking to win first through third I think!

:high-five: :goodjob::thumb:

More more more.

:loopy:SOMEbody's been bogartin the creativity juice :goof:!!

I'll try to squeeze in a game of puff puff pass with the ashtray at some point today, see what I can do.
Tv and facebook have robbed me of an imagination, trying to correct that with a bit of gardening and taking time to smell the flowers. Burning flowers....."smell" them..... :rollit::nomo::hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom