Win Seeds This Valentines Day! Love Weed Forever - Love Weed For Always

This is my submission. As I purchased the AutoFem Mix from CKS, I cannot tell you what strain this is. This is also my first grow, so I think I have almost no chance of figuring it out. I am pretty sure that it is not NL or JH because the plant is only 68 days old today. So that leaves only Early Miss, Revolver, and Candy Cane.

Hope you like it
Schtiggy

cks.JPG

Just an update: I harvested this beauty and based on the structure, smell, appearance, and about a half dozen other grower's opinions, I am confident that mine is a REVOLVER. These are the pics taken minutes before the big chop.

P20700091.JPG
P2070003.JPG

Thanks, the smell is amazing!! I'm looking forward to harvesting here soon, can't wait to try it out. :Namaste:

Hi Vindictive,

What does your early miss smell like? It is almost maddening not knowing what I am growing. Out of 4 growing, I ended up with 3 Jack Herrers, and the Revolver. Completely random pick from 15 seeds and 3 out of 4 end up JH. JH is very lemony with strong hints of pine, and is just about my favorite so no complaints.
I should have an early miss or 2 in the seed collection as well and I will probably have to compare your picture and the smell to figure it out :)

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW. :thumb:

Hi Old School,

The cool thing about this plant is that it was only about 16" tall. It just turned into a rock! The top buds are so dense that I thought there must be something wrong with them :) 11 weeks from the day it popped soil and it should produce about 4.5oz+ in dry weight. About 650g wet when I cut it.
This plant was grown in FoxFarms Ocean Forest, by me - a complete noob, and it had quite a difficult life for the first 35 days until I figured out how to water and feed. I also switched from CFL to LED at about day 35 too. And it still produced better than I could have hoped for.
Grateful to CKS and their customer service.

20160209_093433.jpg
Yes that one hell of a plant..I use ffof too..used to have runoff issues with ff now i add lime so I don't have to mess with ph..I just use straight tap water a 7..comes out 6.5..keeps it buffered well.my plants are 15 in and are in 4 days into flower..I think I'm going to have a ausome yield..nice short fat Ww bushes..I tied them down since they were babies....gotta say Cks do sell quality seeds.ive used others but these are primo..

I don't have photo-quality buds, YET! but here are 2 versions of my submission :)

love the Robert Munsch quote! figured i'd throw it in there for good measure!

CKSValentine-2.jpg
CKSValentine-31.jpg

:Namaste:

Hi Vindictive,

What does your early miss smell like? It is almost maddening not knowing what I am growing. Out of 4 growing, I ended up with 3 Jack Herrers, and the Revolver. Completely random pick from 15 seeds and 3 out of 4 end up JH. JH is very lemony with strong hints of pine, and is just about my favorite so no complaints.
I should have an early miss or 2 in the seed collection as well and I will probably have to compare your picture and the smell to figure it out :)

Sounds like is not a bad way to go, the mixed seeds. I have some Jack Herrer beans, I may have o give it a go next.
I find my Early Miss to be citrusy and kind of skunkish? I can't quite pu my finger on it. How ever I'm a smoker so I probably don't have the best smell haha.

Hi All,

Thank you very much for the awesome entries! We really love the images you uploaded here. I am dropping by to show you an image of the additional prize that our winner will get.

2 days left before the contest ends so submit your entries now while you can. :)

FullSizeRender119.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon:I disagree..I think people see the great plants grown with ck seeds and helps them sell seeds.if people see a good product they tend to buy it...
I'm a new customer because I saw all the great posts and pics and good comments about cks.
so you cant say they don't get new business..

Too bad it has to be a CKS plant. That limits us that have never had the opportunity to use your company. You can only bring in old business with this not try to get new. ;) :peace:

Hi Groomer,

Are you able to order CKS in your location? I would highly recommend them. I have had 6 for 6 germ so far. 100%. Their customer service is awesome...and I was pain in the ass :) The plant I just harvested is so potent that I wish I had some ditch weed to cut it with :)

Hi Groomer,

Are you able to order CKS in your location? I would highly recommend them. I have had 6 for 6 germ so far. 100%. Their customer service is awesome...and I was pain in the ass :) The plant I just harvested is so potent that I wish I had some ditch weed to cut it with :)
they are a great company, and their seeds are top notch.......but really?

they are a great company, and their seeds are top notch.......but really?

Hi Brewer,

Yeah, the Revolver ended up being very "medicine-y". We started growing because to get our 6 month supply of brown ditch weed we had to drive 1200 miles round trip, stay in a hotel, and spend 1800.00 for 8oz. 10 years ago we paid 1000/pound of the same stuff. This is why we started growing. The Jack Herrer we grew is OK straight, but we have to mix the Revolver down so it doesn't give us such a couch lock. I may have waited 1 week too long to harvest (probably did, but it was my first grow). In my area, the ditch weed (just what I call the old school brown brick weed) is non existent and the high grade shit is very expensive (60 per 1/8 and no breaks for quantity) and like taking a percoset.
I checked out you Revolver Journal. Awesome job. :) You did a little better than I did. After drying and 4 days in cure so far, I ended up with 3.25 oz after removing the stems. I'm sure I may lose a bit more over the next week of cure.

Back
Top Bottom