Toke It To The Grave - Halloween Themed Crop King Photo Contest - October 2015

This reminds me of my very first harvest.... i wanted to chop those babies down so bad but i waited and waited and waited.... i wonder if mrcropking is 80% cloudy and 20% clear... or 90 % cloudy and 10% amber???

Winner Announcement! :cheer:

The KING has finally made a decision of who's going to be the winner for this month's "TOKE IT TO THE GRAVE - Halloween Themed Crop King Photo Contest"

We would like to thank those who joined the contest. Very creative entries, hey! :thumb:

Without further ado, here comes our Winner for this month's contest:

FIRST PLACE: Shaggn

Prize:

DOPE smoke package including RYOT humidor box, Huf socks, CKS smoke kit (medtainer, lighter, papers), AND 2x5-packs of seeds (strain of choice)

IMG_144725.JPG

2ND PLACE: MillerGD77

Prize:

2x5-packs of seeds (strain of choice) and smoke kit

CK_Blu_3_weeks.jpg

3RD PLACE: Tillerman

Prize:

2x5-packs of seeds (strain of choice)

20151010_094545_1.jpg

How to claim?

Each winner will receive instructions on how to claim the prize. Please prepare your previous order # or any proof of purchase or sponsorship that you got from Crop King Seeds for smooth transaction.

For all the winners, congratulations. To those who joined, thank you.

STAY TUNE FOR THE NOVEMBER CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Good contest in surprised at the results. Anyone who didnt win anything should not be ashamed at all. There is alot of great pictures and alot of skilled individuals here. All the best to everyone. Till next month.....

Ty cropkingseeds for making this possible

Back
Top Bottom