It's Time For A New Grow Journal Contest!

IMG_20160323_192925.jpg

View image in gallery

My Entry White Cookie's Day 23 Flowering

Hey CropKing. I would like to be entered into the contest please! Here is the link to my newly started journal with 2 candy cane and 2 amnesia haze. Not sure how to properly link or add to my sig yet as i am also new to the forums but will get the hang of it all soon. Thanks a lot for the great service you provided and this awesome chance to win free merchandise from you.

dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane + Amnesia Haze - 2016

Hey crop king. Just wondering something. The first post in my journal didn't have the pictures due to phone issues and uploading but are in my 2nd post as I had mentioned in the 1st post. Is this OK for the contest or should I edit and add to the first one? Was just going over the rules again to make sure and noticed this.
Also is my threads name OK with just cks or should i change that?

Just want to be sure I am entered into your awesome contest properly is all. Thanks again

Dwarf Low Flyer is looking great and getting closer to chop time! Really impressed with this strain and surprised I haven't seen more documented attempts at growing. Anyone that's on the fence, go for it!

IMG_274512.JPG
I think if Cks would re-work the thc level it would be a top seller...:goodjob:

I think if Cks would re-work the thc level it would be a top seller...:goodjob:

I'm stoked that they make this strain. My wife and I aren't looking for a crippling high, we're both older professional folk so being able to maintain *some* mental faculties in case after-hours work related calls come in is very important to us. We're rarely looking to get stupified. I'm still curing the buds, so I don't want to give an official smoke report yet. But, my senses tell me that this grow produced a THC content higher than 10-12%. Maybe with it being hydroponic and the high PPM levels that I ran with the complete Advanced Nutrients line it maxed out the genetic potential for trichome and THC production. Either way, it's definitely not a strain to be overlooked and I *WILL* run this strain again and produce a larger yield without having to chop earlier than I would have wanted this go-around.

Below is my submission. About 60 seeds going

AeroPonic 60 Site AeroFlow - Crop King Seeds - 4 Strains
Aeroponic

Northern Lights - Auto Flower Fem
Jack Herer - Auto Flower Fem
Train Wreck - Auto Flower Fem
NYC Diesel - Auto Flower Fem

Hydroponic

Green Crack - Feminized Seeds
Bubba Kush - Feminized Seeds

3rd Week Veg

420-magazine-mobile1247016441.jpg

420-magazine-mobile486903014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile486331348.jpg

Here's my white cookies...flowering day 64, it calls for 9 weeks so I'm past that...probably gonna let her go 11 weeks. But this was my only sativa pheno so that explains everything ;)

Back
Top Bottom