It's Time For A New Grow Journal Contest!

Here's is my entry for the cropking journal contest spring 2016. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this contest. Good luck to everyone who participates and as usual. Keep it Green everyone. KiG :green_heart: cheers

Link to my journal entry - - - Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow- - -

Let's make this the hardest contest to judge ever guys and gals. Good luck! :Namaste:

SHRuuM's first journal with CKS, Trainwreck, Norther Lights, and Early Miss Order # 556569-CKS
Purchase Date : Jan 27 2016.

Started soaking 2 each of TW, EM and NL on March 1st. in well water that is 6.8 ph.out of the tap. March 2nd moved the seeds to the napkins and put on a germinating pad at 72 degrees. On March 3rd TW and EM popped the husk and had nice tails started but nothing from NL. March 4th I transplanted 1 each of TW, EM, to a potting soil mix and 1 each to Rapid Rooter as an on going experiment to see if there is any difference in germination time and growth. Both TW and EM had tails at the required length, by CKS standard, for transplant, which was surprising at the speed the girls were going. Rapid Rooter and the soil were both given water adjusted to 6.5 ph and .5ml of GoldenTree, per gallon, again to see if there is any definitive difference in growth. And again as of today nothing on NL's. OMM, OMM, patience and good vibes to the NL girls.:Namaste:

Today the girls, TW and EM were introduced to light. The NL's aren't doing much at the moment. The second NL's tail started to have a black grunge at her tail. so suspecting mold was coming into play [yeppers I forgot to add 1/4 tsp of bleach to my seed mix of well water and Golden Root], I went ahead and put her in the Rapid Root medium and put her in the dark. Here's hoping for the best for them.:Namaste:
Day_339.jpg

Today the girls, TW and EM were introduced to light. The NL's aren't doing much at the moment. The second NL's tail started to have a black grunge at her tail. so suspecting mold was coming into play [yeppers I forgot to add 1/4 tsp of bleach to my seed mix of well water and Golden Root], I went ahead and put her in the Rapid Root medium and put her in the dark. Here's hoping for the best for them.:Namaste:

nice!

you should start a journal in the grow journals in progress board so we can follow in one place - theres a link in my sig to get started!

So I have a question, I have 4 White Cookies going... Three of which are 7 days into 12/12, and the other is my mother plant. Does my entry have to be from seed? Or can I use a clone? I only have one crop king bean left at the moment and would like to hold on to it for hard times lol

Hi all, I would like to enter. I have just finished a Candy Cane and she has been great! Im a newbie and first grow. What IS a grow journal? a lot of pictures depicting the growth? And how and where do I submit the journal?

Thanks
Pest889

Hi all, I would like to enter. I have just finished a Candy Cane and she has been great! Im a newbie and first grow. What IS a grow journal? a lot of pictures depicting the growth? And how and where do I submit the journal?

Thanks
Pest889
Journals-in-progress use that link to the thread page. You can read "How to make a journal" and then just start a new thread with your own title.

Good luck on the journal, I look forward to seeing your progress.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Just read the top sticky thread in that section about how to start a journal. And then get to posting.

KiG :green_heart:

Ok...so i copied the entire thread and posted a new one in the correct forum...sig has been altered to link appropriately..if it doesnt work please let me know, but i clicked on it and it takes me there...i will be adding pics later today as stated.
Hey frosty..if all your posts are fictional and pics are from the Internet wouldn't that make you ineligible for the contest..what your saying is its not a real journal and your not actually growing anything..I know what your trying to do but I'd erase that signature. They might not consider it..it won't do anything anyway if they come knocking on you door..

Back
Top Bottom