What kinda soil should i use?

GoodGreen

What kind of soil should i use for my growth?

Mix your own. Start with organic soil and add some vermiculite. Then fertilize the plants in the water you feed them.

I don't like pre-mixed soil, espescailly Miracle Grow. Although you can use it, it does not allow for the customization of the soil and nutrients that mixing your own does and I also all about the organics instead of the chemical fertilizers in Miracle Grow.

right-o- but if you dont wanna go for the whole sha-bang right away with mixing and wondering then id go for some regular ol potting soil from the nursery, add some perlite or SOMTHING to lighten it up a bit ..... hell Personally id even get some continuious release MG 50/50'd with perlite and NEVER add nutes ONLY water and flush real good at the end

flush at the end?
what u mean by that?

and isnt perlite explosive?

Perlite is chemically intert.

Screw the Miracle Grow. The nutrients in there are not enough to take you from seed to flower without the need for some other nutrient regimine. It's overpriced, full of chemicals, and just not good for your plants. Go to the home de-pot and get you pro-mix or earth grow potting soil, add some perlite, and invest in some good nutrients like the foxfarm or earth juice lines. If you can't afford the nutrients or order them, then just go with the home naturals line at home depot. They're reasonably priced and all organic. Keep an eye on your ph and apply epsom salt once during veg and once during flowering. GL!

Back
Top Bottom