What light would you buy

inutero11

ok,so im plannong on building a cabinet probably tomorow or this week sometimes...looks like it might be a 5-6ft tall box,about 3ft wide,2-3ft deep. depending on what the room looks like inside,im gonna try and do 2-3 plants in there,i ordered female "grapefruit' seeds,this is a short plant from what i understand? but,from this setup i described,what light is going to be the best to choose(wattage and type) for this setup thats gonna be good threw the entire grow(so no light changing)...

I'd recommend a ventable 250 or a 400 watt HPS with a Hortilux bulb with a 4" flange. Your gonna need to run duct from the light to a fan in order to keep the temps down in that grow closet. I would also recommend growing SCROG style. Nice choice with the grapefruit. I'm finishing up feminized grapefruit now. They sure do look nice. Lots of trichs! One of my best looking plants so far. We'll see how she smokes in a few weeks.

Stix said:
I'd recommend a ventable 250 or a 400 watt HPS with a Hortilux bulb with a 4" flange. Your gonna need to run duct from the light to a fan in order to keep the temps down in that grow closet. I would also recommend growing SCROG style. Nice choice with the grapefruit. I'm finishing up feminized grapefruit now. They sure do look nice. Lots of trichs! One of my best looking plants so far. We'll see how she smokes in a few weeks.

what do you mean from the light to the fan? im sorry,im just not visioning it right right now. and yeh let me know how the grapefruit turns out,good luck on it

Here's what he means....

The big duct tube is connected to a 4" flange on the reflector..
old-rm.jpg

then the duct is fed through a hole cut in the closet wall and connected to fans sucking the hot air out of the room and blowing it outside....
duct.jpg

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom