What strain should I pick for my second grow?

That's ok on not remembering Giorkos1. Other than possibly removing a few interior shoots, that system should be very productive. A large number of colas and very good light exposure.

Since I early flowered...it'd be interesting to see what the plants will look like in full circle. If that is the intent? If you do not make a grow journal or post pix..maybe you could PM me with the results? I have 3 Cindy clones from her rooting now and may let one of them grow more circled.
Thanks for the graphic*

That's ok on not remembering Giorkos1. Other than possibly removing a few interior shoots, that system should be very productive. A large number of colas and very good light exposure.

Since I early flowered...it'd be interesting to see what the plants will look like in full circle. If that is the intent? If you do not make a grow journal or post pix..maybe you could PM me with the results? I have 3 Cindy clones from her rooting now and may let one of them grow more circled.
Thanks for the graphic*

I made one, you are welcome to join me

2nd Grow - NL & White Widow Autos

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey,

I am on my third grow with blue dream auto and tbh i like it very much ... they can take a good feed and they grow like crazy ...

stable genetics easy growing is why this is one of the most popular strains around... also autos tend to have higher cbd content so they will make for a great high and medical effects...

also it has long internodes when it is growing that fast wich make for a great lst plant ...

but in the end you must find what you like ...all we can do is pitch our favo's to you hehe

happy growing

PT

edit : 1st grow -bagseed - total failure , 2nd grow NL5 photo - total disaster, 3rd grow is going to make me look great again :p

Hey....Pterostychus

What was the growing/flowering odor for BD Auto? I have to have a low/very low odor plant. The non-auto on my possibles list, but read it is a relaxing type and not a real ripper type (not that it isn't potent). There are some very nice looking BD in the plant of the month thread that caused me to consider it as a possible.

What is tbh?

Thanks

Is that even a strain?

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:
You can get root beer strain or even if you find a beer extract you can put it in when flowering in 3rd last week to give a beer taste or even root beer.

So to answer your question Yes and No

There is no actual strain called beer strain except Root Beer.

But yes you can create it buy taste only if you can find abd extract to do so.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

You can get root beer strain or even if you find a beer extract you can put it in when flowering in 3rd last week to give a beer taste or even root beer.

So to answer your question Yes and No

There is no actual strain called beer strain except Root Beer.

But yes you can create it buy taste only if you can find abd extract to do so.

Hmmm, wow. Thats actually kinda cool. I never even thought of doing that; the root beer thing. I need to see if there's a grape extract, as the strain I'm growing now is a sour grape kush.

Hmmm, wow. Thats actually kinda cool. I never even thought of doing that; the root beer thing. I need to see if there's a grape extract, as the strain I'm growing now is a sour grape kush.

Yeah check around food stores as even some strains have Vanilla in them and there is a Vanilla Extract.

Also bubble gum.

Yeah check around food stores as even some strains have Vanilla in them and there is a Vanilla Extract.

Also bubble gum.

I have some vanilla at home. But bubblegum I'm gonna see about that.

Hey....Pterostychus

What was the growing/flowering odor for BD Auto? I have to have a low/very low odor plant. The non-auto on my possibles list, but read it is a relaxing type and not a real ripper type (not that it isn't potent). There are some very nice looking BD in the plant of the month thread that caused me to consider it as a possible.

What is tbh?

Thanks

personally i dont find them to be particulary smelly ... allthough i have noticed they can give a strong odor dump when they want water.
I grow without filters and only the space with the growtent smells when they do that odor dump. mine smells more like haze, when i rub the stems of the fanleaves lightly my fingers get a sweet berry smell for a short while almost like sweet green grapes... my god ... she still has some swelling to do maybe another 3 weeks ... i cant wait...

Pt

Back
Top Bottom