Picking My Strain Game

indochronic

Hello 420!!! i was just woundering about picking a main strain to grow and one that fits all the needs :roorrip::roorrip: i was looking at this thread(How Do I Choose a Strain?) and i picked out the ones and minimised the list. So im basically down to this: INDOOR, INDICA, HIGH YIELD, QUICK, AND PREFIABLY AUTO.F. The rest is not a concern to me:) now just to hunt for a match. like a little game :grinjoint: If any one has the same strain relations and wants to join in on the serch. post away:D:Namaste: INDO

Re: Picking My Strain Game:D

Kosher kush, black widow( it s the original white widow but renamed cause everyone bread the shit out of it), I would live to see feedback on anyone doing anything out of the strain hunters seedbank, cannibus cup winners but very pricey, they r going to areas where outsiders aren't really welcome and bringing back strains that some haven't even been used in the states. Maybe it's just a hype but if someone did a journal on those I would be subbed

Re: Picking My Strain Game:D

I don't know if they have a auto yet for it ..but Paradise Seeds Sensi Star has been the best growing plant Ive grown in the last 20 years or so (all the rest were bagseeds).

Its definately Indica. and femmed..thats what Im growing right now and I love the plant so far.
Havent switched to flower yet..another month probably.

Here Im training it a bit trying to get 2 growpoints to be much further apart and having that many more nodes becoming growpoints.
Its slow growth somewhat because Im still trying to get used to my new TOPLED LED light. Always used HPS before.
0061431.JPG

Back
Top Bottom