What strain should i pick?

hey franknstrain! i ended up buying Dutch passions frisian dew, nirvanas super skunk,
and a couple freebies..ufo cali hash and diesel. right now im just wait for em in the mail...should be this friday! and hey man im right here :grinjoint: haha

Well since he was asking what strain should he pick... I thought it would be relevant to know what flavors he likes so I could possibly throw out some suggestions as to which plant he may want to research...which ones would give him the best yield with his taste. didnt realize I was going off topic here.

hey franknstrain! i ended up buying Dutch passions frisian dew, nirvanas super skunk,
and a couple freebies..ufo cali hash and diesel. right now im just wait for em in the mail...should be this friday! and hey man im right here :grinjoint: haha

If the frisian dew is anything like the tripple berry dew and you like the berry taste...you will like that one. There isnt to many of the "Dew" family that I have not enjoyed. I am a huge skunk fan..I am not sure how some of these other old timers would respond to this one... but the skunks of today are not the skunks of yester year. Which is disappointing to me personally {yes I am an old timer myself!!} I love the diesels!! Right now I am growing Wonder Diesel {williams wonder x sour diesel}. I also got some Raw Diesel seeds {G13 Haze x NYC Diesel}germinating now for my outside grow this year. That one will make it into my indoor grow once its clonable. :rollit:

If the frisian dew is anything like the tripple berry dew and you like the berry taste...you will like that one. There isnt to many of the "Dew" family that I have not enjoyed. I am a huge skunk fan..I am not sure how some of these other old timers would respond to this one... but the skunks of today are not the skunks of yester year. Which is disappointing to me personally {yes I am an old timer myself!!} I love the diesels!! Right now I am growing Wonder Diesel {williams wonder x sour diesel}. I also got some Raw Diesel seeds {G13 Haze x NYC Diesel}germinating now for my outside grow this year. That one will make it into my indoor grow once its clonable.

sorry for the double thread...Did not mean for that to happen.

i love the skunk strains as well! and yeah im pretty excited about the frisian dew. ive had a couple diesel plants and im with you on that too! great smoke! i sure do miss that nyc....

So.. the super skunk from nirvana was a bad choice. 3 out of 10 sprouted. and the ones that did was really abnormal and grew slow. The frisians are my favorite! they are lookin fantastic! Ive almost got all my plants except one out for the season and can snap some shots if anyone is interested. :) hope everyone is safe

Back
Top Bottom