What months.

ChampionDank

I already did a search with no luck, and I have a very general question.

During what months in the year can you grow Marijuanna? Are there months that are ideal to others? I live in NC, and am currently planning my future growing in my mind.

Outdoors you can grow as long as its warm out you can plant at the very earliest the last frost of the year. Plants won't flower until the end of summer when the days become shorter and nights longer. The plants need 12 hours of darkness to flower some may need a little less or with autoflowering strains they will flower after a certain amount of growth. Plant in the spring harvest in the fall. April 20th is always a good day to plant :smokin:

I already did a search with no luck, and I have a very general question.

During what months in the year can you grow Marijuanna? Are there months that are ideal to others? I live in NC, and am currently planning my future growing in my mind.

what part of nc do you live in? im in durham atm.
you can plant anytime after the last frost and then harvest before it starts going below 32F. this year i started plants late march and cut em down a week before halloween. were lucky to have a great state for growing:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom