What the best kind of bud?

Re: What the best kind of bud??

easy grow would have to be lowrider seeds u dont have to do anything just sit back and relax

Lowryder is mid grade bud. Or low grade if you fuck 'em up.

Check out WillyJack for a good starter seed, maybe something like Northern Lights - Jack Horer, easy to grow mid grade bud.

Anything with Northern Lights cross should be easy enough to start with.

Northern lights are bombb shitt I would choose it over any other kind of bud. but thats just my two cents. Northern Light is not a easy grow by the way.

The bud you have right now.

stunt4u said:
Northern lights are bombb shitt I would choose it over any other kind of bud. but thats just my two cents. Northern Light is not a easy grow by the way.
Are you joking? Its one of the most stable hybrids out there! And its a strain that is easy to cross with. One sturdy plant there.

urdedpal said:
Are you joking? Its one of the most stable hybrids out there! And its a strain that is easy to cross with. One sturdy plant there.

2 years ago a friend of mine grew some Northern Lights, his plants yielded about 3/4 of a pound. Damn that was some prime smoke! :cool:

Thats definatly not tru...ive smoked like 3 grams b4 all in bongs and didnt catch a buzz...so there is crappy weed out thr that u really dont want!!

Any strain form T.H. Seeds is easy to grow. The Chocolate Chunk in particular produces potent dense buds as well as being a very hearty plant.

Thats right, any weed is good weed.
As long as its not shake or mexican
poo weed!!! SMOKE BUDDS!!!

Back
Top Bottom