What to add or what not to add to make a compost tea

Hayron1088

Organic gardening has grown immensely in cannabis gardening in the past couple years. Although it’s thousands of years old, there are still plants that we are discovering everyday that we can safely add to our tea/compost. Does anyone have a list of dos and donts? My wife grows a lot of Dahlias, tropical plants, exotic plants, etc. I know I can use alot of other plants to make a tea but we have so many dahlias! Can I do it?

Organic gardening has grown immensely in cannabis gardening in the past couple years. Although it’s thousands of years old, there are still plants that we are discovering everyday that we can safely add to our tea/compost. Does anyone have a list of dos and donts? My wife grows a lot of Dahlias, tropical plants, exotic plants, etc. I know I can use alot of other plants to make a tea but we have so many dahlias! Can I do it?
Research Korean Natural Farming and Fermented Plant Juice

Research Korean Natural Farming and Fermented Plant Juice
I have lightly began my KNF research already haha. The only problem is I can’t find any info on using dahlia flowers. I’m about to have over 100 flowers that are 6 plus inches in diameter! I have everything set up to either make a compost tea or ferment.

I have lightly began my KNF research already haha. The only problem is I can’t find any info on using dahlia flowers. I’m about to have over 100 flowers that are 6 plus inches in diameter! I have everything set up to either make a compost tea or ferment.
You would probably do to them the same you would for nettle or dandelions. I can't help much though as I've never done it, I only know of it.

Back
Top Bottom