What to do with extra plants?

HighAndMighty

Stupd question of the day, what to do with extra plants? I planted 6 in 6 seprate pots thinking i'd keep the 2 strongest, prettiest of them. Now of course I'm in love with all my plants. Not quite sexed yet, but quickly outgrowing my armoire grow box. So what to do with extra plants? Ideas?

Stupd question of the day, what to do with extra plants? I planted 6 in 6 seprate pots thinking i'd keep the 2 strongest, prettiest of them. Now of course I'm in love with all my plants. Not quite sexed yet, but quickly outgrowing my armoire grow box. So what to do with extra plants? Ideas?

dont think about it just cut-um up and put in bag & throw in garbage
just make sure no one go's thru your garbage,

What rnwy29 said, just dump them and don't look back...

That is of course if you don't have anyone that would take them?

I burn everything that is un needed.. no garbage bags full of vegetable matter for me!

But I also use wood heat exclusively(by choice, its renewable energy)!

watch which ones you discard. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but aren't the shorter squattier plants usually female?? tall lanky plants go into the kitchen garbage disposal(lots of water and dish soap while grinding them up) followed by a thorough rinse of disposal with pine-sol..

flower them and see which are males. Then dispose of the males. Dont ever throw plants out before you see pistols or male balls.

if you still have a bit of time before you start flowering, you can take clones of all of your plants and put them into flowering, that way you can see which plants are male and which are female and dispose of the males.

Generally you will end up with half of your crop being females, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on the strain and the growing conditions.

I grew 6 plants my first time around and ended up with 2 females and a hermie. It would suck for you to cut down 4 of your plants and be stuck with 2 males in the end.

thenks for correcting me zodiac, I guess I left out the part about having a stable known strain that you are working with, and have grown b4

watch which ones you discard. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but aren't the shorter squattier plants usually female?? tall lanky plants go into the kitchen garbage disposal(lots of water and dish soap while grinding them up) followed by a thorough rinse of disposal with pine-sol..

My short,squattier plants are by choice, I made em that way...They are just the way I wnat them.. fat and full..;)

TheKiller Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Also, I don't have a garbage disposal, I'm on a septic tank... wont the tough strands in the stems get tangled up in the cutter?

is answer to the killer,
yes they will get caught up and bind go slow with dish soap as a lubricator. Sounds like someone needs a fire to get rid of the evidence (works the best anyway)

Back
Top Bottom