What do you do with runoff water in drain to waste

Cbdman

This grow I have been playing around with my runnoff water. I taken the seeds out of a tomatoe and planted them into some extra coco, wala this Tomatoe plant is starting to flower.......
anyone ever try this?

Technically it gets watered down, the floor sump catches condensation from the AC and dehumidifier as well. Plus any rain we get rinses the bed out. My run off is only around 500ppm so just about anything can handle a little bit of that.

collect and re-use the runoff.
goes to garden and house plants. everyone i give it to just pours it on straight. it's just an occasional feed tho, and is fine with the regular watering. in winter we throw it on the snow where the garden would be.

This is good to know. I have been dumping my old res solution down a floor drain in my shop. The drain runs out back and through a rock wall. It empties about six feet from a massive forsythia bush. Last spring it exploded with the most yellow I have ever seen on it. Can't wait for this spring. My solution would be way to hot for house plants but maybe spread over the frozen gardens.

? Do you dilute the nute run off or use it straight up? Thought it would be to hot for veggies.
I am mixing my nutes at 50 % (advanced Nutrients) , so my runoff is going to be 1/2 strength. I have 2 Tomatoes growing and about 20 more flowers, so its a win win.

I had to show what my run off water is doing for this tomatoe plant, I am 6.1 for Height reference.

Attachments

• 20200201_192409.jpg
    20200201_192409.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom