? What To Do With The Leaves After The Buds Are Gone

chronic_420

??What to do with the leaves when the BUDS are gone?? :confused:
Well to start off I am an novice weed grower looking for some good ideas. I have a 5 foot female weed plant growing outside. What I want to know is what can I do with the leaves of the plant that I have, is there alot of things that I can do with it? If yes can someone please give me a list and tell me there preferences and how to do them (or give me a link to a different webpage). Also when I am using the leaves to make something would it hurt to use the stems of the plant because there are crystals coated on the stem aswell. I've heard weed budder is easy to make but that it's not worth the time, is this true?

WHAT SHOULD I DO !!!! :eek: :eek:

Man just let the plant keep growin', more buds will come back. OR you could make brownies, but i'm not fond of brownies, they don't taste that good and you have to eat a shit load. Peace

I use the leaves for cooking. I grind them up and make butter and oil to make special items.

We just made a batch of brownies with a stick of cannabutter i made. Damn good.

i know its dumb, but how do you make hash? and seriously how can making cannabutter not be worth it, lets see, throw away, or get high...

canna butter is a good idea........making hash will work to and if your brave use it to make honey oil.hash can be make with water extraction,alchohal extraction and you can make bubble hash to.

chronic_420 said:
??What to do with the leaves when the BUDS are gone?? :confused:
Well to start off I am an novice weed grower looking for some good ideas. I have a 5 foot female weed plant growing outside. What I want to know is what can I do with the leaves of the plant that I have, is there alot of things that I can do with it? If yes can someone please give me a list and tell me there preferences and how to do them (or give me a link to a different webpage). Also when I am using the leaves to make something would it hurt to use the stems of the plant because there are crystals coated on the stem aswell. I've heard weed budder is easy to make but that it's not worth the time, is this true?

WHAT SHOULD I DO !!!! :eek: :eek:

Throw it on the root of the plant or in other words, back on the soil. You making a natural compost. Techinicaly it would be full of itself.

King_Giant said:
Throw it on the root of the plant or in other words, back on the soil. You making a natural compost. Techinicaly it would be full of itself.
Bad idea.....

I agree with king giant, just use them for your next compost, i keep all my leaves and stems chop them up and mix in with the used soil from the pots, keep it warm and most importantly DON'T MIX IN ANY SOIL FROM THE OUTSIDE GARDEN, because it may contain pest eggs, so that when you start off using it it may hatch the eggs, ie slugs and stuff, which love weed.

I use the leaves for making my favorite (hemp beer)ive made a keg of it before and my friends really liked the buzz so did I.Im making some for Christmas will be ready the 25TH roflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo take care

Some strains of weed smoke quite nice.

I would dry it and try it because I am a fan of columbian weed and thai weed and any weed that stands up against these strains or excels them. It's not always about the buds!

Butter... tincture..

Re: ?? What To Do With The Leaves After The Buds Are Gone

ChuckyJane said:
Bury them dude, burys all their plant's leaves around their plants. They say it must really give the plants a rush, because it sure raises the THC level. They say it almost changes Indica over to a Sativa high.

Have to see that to believe it :)

Indica to SativaHigh ... that can be done by harvesting early.

Re: ?? What To Do With The Leaves After The Buds Are Gone

While we are on this subject; I was drying my leaves and some of them turned brown. Are these still usable?

Back
Top Bottom