What Up

r0ck43v3r

Hi everyone. My name is Brit. I'm 22 and new to this whole forum thing. Really interested in how this will go. I'm up late and bored. Sort of in a dry spell myself. Gave someone money and they have gone m.i.a. I'll let you guys know how that works out lol. Yeah, I love to smoke and love people who love to smoke as well. I love smoking almost as well as I love music...well its sorta tied. Well chat with you laters. Peace Out.

r0ck43v3r What is up? :welcome: Very cool you are here. Please start to read on how to grow you own... if possible. Music and Cannabis I agree, Like pancakes and maple syrup! You have joined the greatest forum, 420 has all the best people and all the best information about this wonderful plant. So stick around make yourself at home, your family now. We will be looking for you :surf: the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Welcome aboard Rock! There's a lot of good people here and a volume of informative posts that could take months to read! If your looking to grow in the near future this is the place to get you in the right direction and to be successful in your grow! Good Luck and we hope to see you around!!!

Back
Top Bottom