What would be my best set up?

exAkT

Hello, I am a new member here, getting ready to begin building my system. My ultimate goal is to have three seperate cabinets/grow boxs, each with 4-6 plants each. I will stagger each box's start date one month apart, and harvest every month, hypothetically. I plan on starting with clones and then in then end having mothers that i produce clones from regularly

I dont have high expectations on yeilds, being my first go around, but I would still like to grow the best crop at the high yeild possible. Plus, I want to build this box and hydro system right the first time.

heres my plan for now. I will build boxes with 4' x 6' footprints that are 6'-7' tall. I wanted to originally do hydrobuckets, but I have to believe theres a more space effecient way to grow 4-6 plants in one box. So i thought i could build rubber maid totes with 2 or 3 plants to a tote. Having a plumbing background, I'm pretty sure I could build a good misting system/ Aero system out of PVC pipe, and I know I can size pumps and all that correctly, and for cheap.

I would like to Scrog, I like the concept and I dont mind building it. I have all the space I need, its going to be in a garage, but I still would like to save space. I also would like to yeild as much as possible.

ok so i just continued reading and read someone elses post about aero, regarding needing a fine mist. I'm ruling that out then, cuz I know what hes talking about, and theres gotta be a cheaper way to do this....

So back to Stratlogic (spelling) and the hydrobucket idea. Does the same idea apply to a Rubbermaid tote? What type of system is that called? And could I expect similar yeilds to his? I'm willing to use his nutrients.

having three seperate grow cabs, and the ability to build more if i have to, i would go with longer grow times and larger yeilds. I work in construction so i feel confident i can build most things, and im also proficient in plumbing.

im trying to grow the best quality bud by all means, but that being said, i also want the biggest yeilds possible. im not necesarily on a tight budget, but i dont want to spend TOO much per cabinet. which is why i plan on making my own hydro system. i just dont know what would be best for what i want.

i am a eager learner!! hehe

im still unsure as to what kind of system though. Ebb and flo? DWC?

The more i read strats hydrobucket the more i feel like i could duplicate it. maybe do 4 buckets and two 400 W lights?

already have one 400, got it for 50 bucks! with ballast and two bulbs, one for veg and one for blom

Back
Top Bottom