What would you think

inutero11

ok,im not sure if its just me being stoend and paranoid but i just took a drug test for good job...ive been smoking dialy for atleast year and half,but i also workout alot and i pee alot as it is and always drinking nothing but water,alot of it a day.....

i quit smoking for 3 days before the drug test(i didnt know i had the test coming up it was short notice)....i worked out(dont know if that affects it0 and ofcourse drank lots of water,i got the detox "QCARBO"" did what it said,i didnt eat before i took the test,i drank the drink,then i drank prob like 24oz of water after i drank the detox,i waited abotu 1hr 45mins before the test(it claims your ready in 1 hour) and i peed 3 times before the test....

i dont know what to expect,i had faild last drug test(but i smoked the night before the test,that test was absolutly not known of till the day i had to take it)

There isn't much you can do to guarentee yourself a clean test. I really hope that works out for you though. What kind of a job was it for anyways?

I've been told a glass of vinegar is surefire.

its for the people that spray fertilizer on lawns...it pays good,say average amount they make is 40k a year...im gonna be 21 next month and havent finished college,thts good money

A lot of those things don't work 100% so there's no way to tell really.. Try not to worry too much about it though, enjoy your high, dear. You can't change it now anyways. What's done is done.

Let me know how it all turns out though, for sure?

Chill out, relax, hell you need to chillax. Getting yourself all worked up won't help you right now. You just have to wait now. If you fail, well, shit, if not then great. But freaking out in the meanwhile is only going to exaserbate things for you.

oh no no im not freaking out at all...im also a big beliver in he 'whatevers ment to happen will' if i fail,fuck it ill find something better...but i was just wondering what peoples opionons were becuase mayeb someone has been in this same position and can tell from experience,,,im not stressing hard about it,id jsut kinda feel embaressed cause i go threw the entire interview process,tell them i dont do drugs so drug test wont be a problem...then i fail for thc,hahahaha

Oh... hmm... in that case I say you've got a 33% chance of success. Three days is pretty tight, but with all the water, the detox, and the exersize, you do still have somewhat of a chance. Hey, I hope you do pass, and good luck to you my friend!
-- Brought to you by Hitch inc. We pull statistics right out of our ass for your benifit.

haha...hmm yeh i figure from my blatter(i really do pee like 30times a day very day) and me drinking nothing but water and sweating so much.....a family freind owns the health food store i got htis from and he said all the truck drivers and nurses come in and buy it and no one has come back with a complaint ..and it says just 48hrs is needed....

i can say though the reason im asking is cause the pee was a light yellow/green color,prety faint but noticable,,i wasnt sure if that was good or bad(but bad is deff over weighing the good)

Hey no offense I just tell it like it is. But I think you just failed. My best friend has been a daily smoker for a few years now. He's skinny lays tile for a living here in az during the summer... always sweating an shit. Stays in good shape and drinks a lot of water. While back he had to get drug tested for something (I forget now) he stopped for 5 days did all the right things exercise, juice, detox shake etc. He still failed at like 200nanograms. and since he had been doing all that weird shit to his body his creatine level was throught the roof so they also knew he had used a detox. I'm sorry man, I hope I'm wrong but if you need to do things to prepare for a fail I would get them going. Also the longer it takes them to call you the worse your chances. If its been a week and you still ain't heard... your also probably fucked

No cause he tried to tell them he was using creatine to workout and they said it was entirely to high to be explained by that.

I feel dumb right now. I entirely just forgot what they're called. The seeds that have opiates in it? I totally just forgot, haha.

Anyways, say that? But that would require soooo many seeds.

Good luck bro, really. But hey, there's still a chance. I've heard of people that have been high the day of the test. Still pass with no preparations.

There are always freak chances, you know?

Good luck, man. Hope you do fine.

:peace: Earth Child

well the guy called me back today and told me to come in tomorow morn and theres some questions i have to filll out he forgot to have me do,and he should have me hired by monday.....and i called the drug test place and asked them if my results have been sent to employer and they said yeh so looks like i passed,wooo hoo!

my husband failed a test for too diluted of urine, cuz he was trying to flush his system. they might give you a second chance if you tell them that you workout and that is just you. if you do get another chance, i just passed a test less then 2 months ago and i only stopped 1 day before. i used " the Liquid Stuff" i bought it at "the vitamin shop." or GNC i also took a liquid vitamin in a small silver bottle that 7-11 carries. i PASSED . i did drink a lot of water after i drank the detox stuff. i was scared cuz my urine was a funky color but i am still working so that is my advice
GOOD LUCK

yeh,,,but the drug test company never called me and told me i failed or nothing,the employer called me for me to come in and he hsould have me hired by monday so tht means i had to have passed,,,i mean why would he call me in before he gets the results back

Back
Top Bottom