What you should say to the police when you get busted.

ledtester

,nada,rien,無,δεν,nichts,כלום,faic,niente,niets,nic,nada,ничего,ingenting,hiçbir şey,нічого, absolutely nothing other then "lawyer please"

Don't try to be a hero and listen to what this law professor and police officer have to say!

YouTube - Dont Talk to Police

Does anyone have the name of this man?

Thats one of the beauties of living in the states, you get taught your rights at school, & you have some wicked safe guards in your constitution there to protect you.

I few pointers would kinda work here, I dont know bout groovers perspective, however overall rights is definitely something thats lacking in Oz

Ether way, thanks for taking the time to educate

similar thing happened to me. i got out of my car and locked the doors. when the cop asked to search i refused, so he threw me against the car, patted me down and handcuffed me. he asked again and i refused so he punched me 3 to 6 times, (dont' really know how many, they came so fast and hard) in my stomach and sternum. it knocked the wind out of me and took me to my knees. long story short he did let me go with a ticket for window tint being to dark, i was holding an oz in the front and almost two pounds in the trunk. i didn't like the ass kicking, but i've never been happier takin one. bottom line is have a straight face and hold your ground.

Thanks ,everyone should watch this. :bravo: :thanks: :thanks:

similar thing happened to me. i got out of my car and locked the doors. when the cop asked to search i refused, so he threw me against the car, patted me down and handcuffed me. he asked again and i refused so he punched me 3 to 6 times, (dont' really know how many, they came so fast and hard) in my stomach and sternum. it knocked the wind out of me and took me to my knees. long story short he did let me go with a ticket for window tint being to dark, i was holding an oz in the front and almost two pounds in the trunk. i didn't like the ass kicking, but i've never been happier takin one. bottom line is have a straight face and hold your ground.

Good reason to have a car alarm with a hair-trigger "touch" feature - when he threw you against it, the alarm would have gone off and (hopefully) a bunch of handy witnesses would have started looking out their windows.

And a suggestion: Dark tint is cool - but in many locations it's illegal (as is having the windshield strip stretch below the marking on the windshield). Don't transport drugs in an illegal vehicle.

Finally, glad you didn't get nailed for the poundage.

They will try everything they can to get you to say something they can use against you.
Car alarms are useless.Especially in the city.People hear them all the time and no longer respond since so many are to sensitive.Try screaming or yelling for help,it has little effect.
Know one cares, and if they do they don't have the balls to do anything.That is why we are in the messed up police state that we are in today.
In the end "Don't Talk To The Cops"period.Lawyer up

Back
Top Bottom