What's the dankest herb you've ever smoked?

I'd say grand daddy purple or exotic skunk haze

Sour Diesl was the dankest herb I've ever smoked. I've only had it once so far, but I hope to cross paths with it again (soon).

The best weed I've smoked was REAL Thai Stick, way back in the 70's.

The kind I smoked wasn't dipped in op**m, but I suspect it was soaked in hash oil. Nothing I've smoked since has touched it. :smokin:

Wow Harry. I was holding off since I really don't smoke much bud material these days, I have nothing to compare it to. But every time one of these threads comes up my immediate response is Thai Sticks. One or two hits was enough to send an experienced (read chronic) smoker onto another level, involving very red glassy eyes, huge grins, uncontrollable fits of laughter, and a sense of something very exotic. I don't know if mine was dipped or not. From observation it didn't seem to be. The first ounce I paid $165 around 1976 in SoCal. I got 16 sticks in the ounce and smoked 11. After balancing the books, I wound up paying $100 for those eleven sticks. I'd love to find a deal like that today. I still have a seed or two from that baggie (haha - the "fold over" type - ziplock was not used at the time). Unfortunately the seeds were not stored properly.

vacationing in seattle 3yrs ago and got a few grams off someone i never met before in my life, it was just so sticky, and just a couple full tokes would mellow u for a good long while

and on a side note: if u live in the seattle area, im jealous, u folks have some awesome views, great places to visit, and the dankest herb ive ever smoked

Ive got some of that Blue Dream that's going around as well. Im definitely loving it. Ive also got some Jack Herer right now that is great. Sour Diesel is one of my all time favorites because its always good. Sometimes you get a strain with a great reputation that has been grown shitty and its very dissapointing. Sour Diesel is a good and consistent high every time.

so far the dankest herb i've ever smoked would be OG kush. but this may change as im getting some more kush today! :) runnin in at $340 for this one

also, a question. so thai sticks are gone off the planet? even the ones with hash oil?

I picked up some amazing Juggernaut Kush from a local dispensary. It has been the best high I have ever experienced. Had me flying sky high after maybe .4 grams in my bong. If you can ever get your hands on it, it's worth the 60 bucks an 8th.

this weird one it smell like chocolate an it kinda taste like it to huge white crystal with brown hair an a few white with orange wow the best it was a ones in a life time idk the name do =[

the best i ever smoked was from our people up north in canada i was in monteral and the kid from the gas station gave me some he said he had grown no name but it was crazy ...also a close 2nd would be grand daddy purple

The craziest herb I ever smoked was from Viet Nam. :cheer:

We used to get it while I was stationed in Okinawa back in the late 60's.

Thai stick is a close second though. :cool:

Some stuff my dad grows he calls "Ivy" cuz' he had just seen the movie "How High". He won't give me any seeds either. It be like that sometimes :(

I live out in Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley. It's from this dispensary called MMRC. I can't remember the exact address or any other details but the place is amazing. One of the biggest selections I have ever found.

i would say Jock Horror. It is multiple hybrid of Northern Light, Skunk and Haze. which delivers a strong up buzz. it produces so much resin even the branches glisten with glands. Has a very unique fresh flavour and packs a punch, it hits you like a train. When i smoked it i could not walk 3 meters without resting.

Back
Top Bottom