Packing a bowl

whats all this buzz about smoking resin? does it get you higher? The method while burned with jet lighter and just toke the smoke that comes out of it. ill give it a shot once, but thats it cause it smells like shit.

I think it's like an alcoholic who can't get a bottle of whiskey deciding to drink the after-shave in his medicine cabinet because, hey, it's there and it's bound to have some alcohol in it. LOL

Of course, the "other ingredients" in a bottle of Black Velvet are a lot less harmful & carcinogenic than what's in a ball of resin.

Probably good for sleeping with the (extremely) higher proportion of CBD vs THC in it though.

I think it's like an alcoholic who can't get a bottle of whiskey deciding to drink the after-shave in his medicine cabinet because, hey, it's there and it's bound to have some alcohol in it. LOL

Of course, the "other ingredients" in a bottle of Black Velvet are a lot less harmful & carcinogenic than what's in a ball of resin.

Probably good for sleeping with the (extremely) higher proportion of CBD vs THC in it though.

sometimes you just wanna get high, but for some reason (money's tight, dry on greens, or no hookup...) you just don't have bud. In those cases you either tough it out, or crack under pressure and scrape your piece. Sure, its not nearly as healthy as smokin greens, but it gets the job done!!!

Just don't smoke too much resin. I have a friend who collects his resin(into golfballs) and when hes outta green he burns those. Then (this is the nasty part) because he smokes so much resin, it creates resin. He then smokes the resin's resin(which is absolutely disgusting and probably horrible).

Actually, it isn't 'resin'. It's tar. Just like the brown crap that stains a cigarette filter. It'll get you high, but it's not good for you at all.

Yes, you are right. I use an alternative approach: I soak the glass in isopropyl alcohol in a sealed stainless steel container. Since I have lots of glass pieces, they often sit in there for days before I bother to fish them out. By then, they just need a warm water rinse. I only bother with salt when I am in a hurry or when a particularly nasty bit of tar won't come out.

:peace:

i use rice swash it around and it does the same thing

Res is the man with no money's friend.

Res is a friend ' o mine

if u get a big amount of resin then u should roll it in ur hand on a flat surface untill u get a long thin pencil like peice very thin and black gungky resin only

then lay that long skinny resin inside a blunt wrap put weed in ur wrap roll it up and that wrap should get a circle of friends very hi with out you all hitting it and killing the whole blunt in 1 round

Anyone on this site is like an alcoholic, but for mj :grinjoint:

Just don't smoke too much resin. I have a friend who collects his resin(into golfballs) and when hes outta green he burns those. Then (this is the nasty part) because he smokes so much resin, it creates resin. He then smokes the resin's resin(which is absolutely disgusting and probably horrible).

Hahaha, the resin's resin. i know what ur talking about tho, i was smoking rez last night, good thing i got some nice new greens today :)

Anyone on this site is like an alcoholic, but for mj :grinjoint:

I absolutely disagree. There are plenty of people who need and use medical marijuana.

We have plenty of growers here to share their knowledge of cannabis and hemp.

We have a comprehensive compilation of product reviews, news, and upcoming events.

So don't rush to lump everyone into one group, for many it's not all about getting stoned.

I absolutely disagree. There are plenty of people who need and use medical marijuana.

We have plenty of growers here to share their knowledge of cannabis and hemp.

We have a comprehensive compilation of product reviews, news, and upcoming events.

So don't rush to lump everyone into one group, for many it's not all about getting stoned.

thats true i agree im not alcholic for weed

in fact when i do have long long days at work i end up not even smoking untill bedtime

i use it to cope with my hyperactivity altho im sure i smoke more then needed at times

lol and any one who says thats not a legit reason has to be around me for a week when i end up staying up all night caus ei have too much energy and trust me it really sucks when ur mind is active and your body is tired where i lay in bed for 4 hrs waking up 4 times a night on avrg week in and week out

im sure my friends are happy i smoke or id annoy the crap outta half them im sure of it

so ya just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom