What's up everybody?

puffsamust

I sniffed my way into this forum looking for info on grape tasting strains (I'm hooked on fruit tasting buds :smokin:)
I got all the information I needed plus so much more, thanks to all the great folks on this forum. I'll be camping out here all the time now, see everybody around...

:peace:

What up 420G,

Unfortunately the two strains that I'm looking into is either unavailable in seed (GDP) or too expensive for me (Grape Krush-dj shorts). Is grape ape from a seedbank? I think I heard of something similar from DNA but they don't seem to put it out anymore. I'm looking at Purps by reeferman or Purple wreck from DNA's RSVP line. Thanks for the welcoming 420, very happy to be a member of this fine community. :yummy:

Hello Puffsamust, sounds like you're just the type of member we need. As you have already found out, we have a tremendous amount of information here on cannabis, including breeding.

While it doesn't sound like you're going to need any help (with the site I mean), if you do, just ask any of the Hospitality Team members, including me. We're here to help.

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcoming Doobie,

I did have a couple of questions. I read somewhere that you needed a member to recommend you to become registered. That's outdated, correct? Have you had any particular strains with grape candy taste, are they available from seedbanks?

:bong:
peace

Having recently joined the staff here at 420, I'm not sure about the historical rules that may or may not been in place before I joined. I do know that I lurked here for months before I registered and during that time there has been no member recommendation required. To my knowledge there still is no such requirement. Did you need a member recommendation to register?

As far as grape flavored strains go, I personally have no experience with them. There are from what I can gather, numerous strains with a "grapey" type of flavor such as the Grape Krush that you mentioned in an earlier post, Purple Kush, and the Grape Ape series. There are so many seedbanks that I could not possibly begin to list them all here, but many of them do have their own version of "grape flavored" strains, as well as many other fruity and citrusy flavors.

We have many master growers that would be much more qualified to answer this question than I. Smokin' Moose has an excellent thread with breeding and seed links here https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/moose-s-list-breeding-seed-links-index.80348/ You might also want to post the question in the Grow Room section of our forums. I'm sure the breeders there can help you out further. We also have a number of seedbank sponsors. You can visit their sites by clicking on their links in the sponsors section.

Thanks for answering all my questions Doobie,

You've gotta try out some purps or GDP, the taste and fragrance is one of the best if you dig fruity bud. Excellent active cerebral buzz, makes you wanna do stuff without getting in the way. I think I got a couple of strains narrowed down, just need to figure out the best place to get them and get em started.

:peace:

Re:Greeting sto all

Greetings in the name of HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILE SALASIE 1. This is my firts time posting on 420 mag, but I've got the feeling it won't be the last. I recently started growing some indoor, but will only organise pics as soon as I n I get a grip on things. Hope to hear lots from my fellow high flyers and keep up the good work and irie meditation. Jah bless

Back
Top Bottom