whats up from nc

est.922

Hi I my name is Mike and I am a cannibis supporter. I have a current grow in veg now. Just 2 soil 10 gal pots, 400 w MH in a 4x4 sun hut tent.

Hey Mike :welcome:
Keep it tuned in here to 420 for Questions or anything your unsure about while growing. :bravo:

Just take it slow and enjoy all the wonderful Information and helpful, Peaceful, Postive Members here at 420.

Plus 420 has a Fantastic News Department, keep up-to-date with all the Cannabis Legalization Movements in NC. and other States.
North Carolina - 420 Magazine

Thank you for joining us.
Happy Growing.
See in the forums.
:thumb:

Hi Mike, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Keep on doing the right thing.
Enjoy the green and 420Magazine.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

thanks, this is my 3rd grow so hopefully i will get good results. First time I have been serious about it.

:welcome:
WELCOME to 420, we are all glad you stopped by and joined us.
This is a great site to promote LEGALIZATION and EDUCATION.

AND of course, there are the great pics too!

Read up :reading420magazine: and look around. The MODs here are super nice and friendly and very helpful if you get lost.

:goodluck:Good Luck with your grow!

:peacetwo:

Hi from Dallas and welcome. New to the growing thing. Tried a bit but not too successfully. Hopefully some of you can give pointers.

Medically its a very effective preventative for Alzheimer's. Google Scientific American and Alzheimers to see some objective scientific discussion on this treatment option.

Best regards,
Nox

Back
Top Bottom