First timer here

ridefas78

hey my names josh i'm currently on my first ever grow of a random strain of seeds i was given. so far everything is going quite well, I've done some lst and have been feeding them general hydroponics nutes growing in fox farm coca soil. right now i have 12 plants cramed into a 4x3 under a mars hydro sp250. I have a 4x4 tent by vivosun on the way and will be ordering the series 3+ from budgetgrowlights very soon to throw them into flower in a few weeks. i just transplanted to 3 gal pots today and ran out of soil so i have a few still in smaller pots. I'm open to any kind of suggestions or even compliments ;)

Attachments

• grow.jpg
    grow.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 73
Welcome ridefas78 we're glad you are here! Your plants look awesome and you are going to have one hell of a tent! Starting off with top quality lights from our excellent sponsors, congrats! CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

i was told it came from a bad seeded batch of ogre og, all plants are growing in a similar fashion so i believe they are that. i planted so many because i have no idea how many if any will be females. all the pre signs on ones that are showing they're looking female so far. I will be putting them into flower soon.

Back
Top Bottom