Whats up

GanjaVolvo

Hey everyone nice to talk to some fellow growers everyone here seems pretty chill ive only been smoking cannabis for around 2 years but i love it and always like to try new strains
:Rasta:

:welcome: Greetings from the Hoosier state. Great site and greater people. Enjoy :peace:

:welcome:to 420Mag GanjaVolvo glad you finally showed up. Been waiting for you to drop in now we can get the party started! Hey GanjaVolvo I see in your intro you like growers well now that you have climbed aboard why not:surf: the Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and tell us what you think. I have some friends here that are groing some wild DANK that will blow your mind why not drop by their journals and say hello. I will provide some links below. I hope you are in an MMJ friendly State. I am RI MMJ and will be forever as I know the terrific work MMJ has done for me and is capable of healing billions and billions of people worldwide.Anyway this is about you so here are the links:
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Kush DWC grow
Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow
Coming along nicely

High There GanjaVolvo :welcome: to 420 and smoke it up! Enjoy all that 420 has to offer you. Wingman508 ^ provided great links for you. Plus Check our Signatures for more useful information. (Green links below) I just have some awesome pictures of Cannabis all grown by 420 Members, Must see!

Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos
Other information you may need? Speak up.
We will see you around...Ok? :roorrip: :peace:
(I own 04 xc70)

Hey GanjaVolvo, :welcome: to the 420 forums. A good place to be and make friends. Growing it is the only way to go. Caution growing cannabis is addictive! I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom