Attachments

• 20190402_173048.jpg
    20190402_173048.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190402_173021_HDR.jpg
    20190402_173021_HDR.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 38
Her stem is purplish black her leaves are getting very droopy and defined
What’s up boss! They look ok beside they’re a little stretchy try bringing your light source closer. Also, I see a little bit of nutrient burn and they look a little droopy too. The droopiness comes from over watering. Maybe try flushing with a couple gallons and then give a .25 strength feeding.

What’s up boss! They look ok beside they’re a little stretchy try bringing your light source closer. Also, I see a little bit of nutrient burn and they look a little droopy too. The droopiness comes from over watering. Maybe try flushing with a couple gallons and then give a .25 strength feeding.
Dang well idk what to do im using sohum soil its a living soil just add water

Dang well idk what to do im using sohum soil its a living soil just add water
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that soil is probably a little hot from the organic nutrients. I know it’s sounds kinda ridiculous but to save a little money before you plant flush your soil and catch the run off and then dilute your run off and water your plants with that until she’s recovered and then start adding your nutrients.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that soil is probably a little hot from the organic nutrients. I know it’s sounds kinda ridiculous but to save a little money before you plant flush your soil and catch the run off and then dilute your run off and water your plants with that until she’s recovered and then start adding your nutrients.
I dont have to add any nutrients im using sohum soil its a living soil just add water

I dont have to add any nutrients im using sohum soil its a living soil just add water
Ok. Your soil looks really wet too. Maybe just try going a few days between waterings and see if the droopy issue stops that’ll take care of your over watering issue and then see if your tips are still burning. If they are again even if your soil is all organic living it can still be considered “hot” from the organic nutrients.

If your plants aren’t receiving enough light for photosynthesis they won’t grow properly. How does your Cindy99 look under the led?
The cindy is on the left but i use a 300w full spectrum in the tent the clone i either put in the sun the shade and under a 5000lumen 4000k 2ft commercial electric led shop light

Attachments

• 20190331_085832.jpg
    20190331_085832.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom