What's wrong with my plant?

There is nothing wrong with your plant, she has just shown sex by throwing her pistils out. In fact your girl looks fantastic.....Your girl is obviously outside so flowers will start to appear as she matures more.

Are you using nutes? It looks like a small bit of nute burn. I’d give her a good flush, send at least 2 times water for the size of your pot. 3 gallon pot needs at least 6 gallons of water. Feed her full strength after flushing to replenish nourishment.

^^^ You're kidding right? I see a tiny bit of tip burn, meaning you're toying with being a tad high on nutes, but I see no need to flush.

^^^ You're kidding right? I see a tiny bit of tip burn, meaning you're toying with being a tad high on nutes, but I see no need to flush.

ok can you take at my 2 plant i stared grow my 2 plants before about 13 weeks and im not sure about the sex

You're doing the right thing by taking photos of your nodes where your Leaf stems come off your main stem, but I don't believe you plant is mature enough to actually show sex yet.

You're doing the right thing by taking photos of your nodes where your Leaf stems come off your main stem, but I don't believe you plant is mature enough to actually show sex yet.
that is my 3rd plant look too bad

i dont know what i have to do with it or what is the probleam

13 weeks and is doesn't show the sex
Still in veg though. It complicates things. I've had plants never show sex in veg. I had to take cuttings, throw them in my cloner, and root them. Then throw the rooted clone into the flower room to see if it grows nuts or throws pistils.. ...the only true way if you've got a stubborn strain/plants.

Back
Top Bottom