What's wrong with my plant

The green guru

IMG_20240214_072554.jpg

Yes the white shade on the edges isa different shade then the rest of the leaves and the leaves come out curved is that normal?
In living soil I fed her guano boost few days ago

Yes the white shade on the edges isa different shade then the rest of the leaves and the leaves come out curved is that normal?
I have the feeling that 013 is talking about the lighter greenish-yellow color in the center of the new growth and not the edges of the fingers of the leaf. The edges of the leaf fingers almost look like a bunch of small dots more than a shade of green. That could be what you see when you say it is a white shade on the edges.

You can turn off the grow light and take another photo in a more natural white light or let the camera use the flash or even set the camera to force it to us the flash. That might give us a better idea of the true colors and without the purplish pink color from the grow lights throwing it off.

I have the feeling that 013 is talking about the lighter greenish-yellow color in the center of the new growth and not the edges of the fingers of the leaf. The edges of the leaf fingers almost look like a bunch of small dots more than a shade of green. That could be what you see when you say it is a white shade on the edges.

You can turn off the grow light and take another photo in a more natural white light or let the camera use the flash or even set the camera to force it to us the flash. That might give us a better idea of the true colors and without the purplish pink color from the grow lights throwing it off.

IMG_20240219_111914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom