Whats your favorite strain?

sticky-purp

Whats your favorite strain, :yummy:and what does it cost ya??:yummy:

Northern Lights at $60 an eighth, but I've only been able to get it once..well-known strains are very rare around here :(

i just found a dude who can get me a quarter of that Kiwi for 80 bucks; this other douchebag who's been rippin me off for years cuz hes my only connect charged me 25 a gram!! so yeah. forget him. uhh idk either Trainwreck or Kiwi leanin towards Kiwi though seems like it hit me a lot faster! and longer but Trainwreck had me not knowin where I was at times lol!!!

but then again, those are the only two strains ive tried along with one other at 60 a quarter... it was nameless but pretty good. not nearly as good as that stuff tho

Like 5 years ago i got a quad of what he said was Bubblegum and White Rhino Mixed. Not sure if there ie such a thing... but damn was it good. I saw what he was sayin.... had like almost pinkish hairs and very white colored green loaded with crystals. Very good high. Paid 120 for the quad on 4/19 and smoked it all in one sitting with 1 other buddy on 4/20,,, Good times.... High times...

Have an oz of diesel right now that is pretty damn good. My last bag was some White Widow that wasn't too bad.

Currently growing: Bubblegum, Bubblicious, Purple Power, PPX, Alaskan Ice, Strawberry Haze, & Afgan A-10. It will be a very nice valentines harvest.

I bought some honest to God,Michoacan,a few days ago. Seedy as hell but it reminds of why I love good Mexican weed,wide-awake silly high. Nothin' like an old time sativa for staying up all night watchin' old movies.

80 bucks for 35 gram ounce,the dealer added the extra 1/4 because of the the seeds.

:scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm: Hmmmm....my favorite strain. Lemmee see, I once strained a groin muscle when I was....wait....that story probably wasn't what you were looking for, huh....:battingeyelashes:

*ahem*

Well then! My *other* favorite strain would be Aphrodite. How much did she cost me? Well, lesseee....about $100 per plant for clones and nutes, plant yields 8 something pounds, so she costs me, what? $12.50 per pound? 78 cents per oz? 2 cents a gram?

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...I had trimming costs I shoulda figgered in. Oh, and labor. And security. And food and accommodations for the whole crew. And electricity to run the pump for constant watering, bathing, flushing, OH! AND the guy with the excavator that dug the holes, and...:scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm:...I know there's more, but am OG Kush impaired for the evening.

:scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm:Hmmmm.....:scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm::scratchinghead::hmmmm:

Sorry. I can't do the math. No math brain here. Not even before the Kush, so it's a real impossibility now. I have no idea what it cost me. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom