Your favorite type of smoking device

sedo1

What is your favorite type of smoking device? Bubbler? Bong? Bowl? Chillum? Joint? My personal favorite is a nice bong however i am also partial to sherlock bubblers.

My favorite devices are my bongs (I'll smoke out of anything but I'm a bong tokin champ.) I need a sherlock bubbler it's been forever since I've hit one. A Vape would be nice too.

i love some bongs with a bunch of snow packed down in the bottom, or ice water. . . you can put OJ or Coolaid in there too, tastes awsome. . . but my current fave is my buddies $350 gravity bubler thing. . . its a mix between a waterbong and a gravity bong, i guess it would be a grubler bong

I love smoking out of joints, theres always the roach left in case you want to get high later and you don't have anymore. Plus I feel like I get higher if I smoke a joint. My second fave would have to be a gravity.

In the future, please put threads like this in General420, or preferably, do a search and just reply to one of the millions of threads exactly like this. Entertainment is place to post about things that entertain us when we're high. Like movies, music, games, and assorted shiny objects.

it dont matter as long as i get high as hell if pipe it has to be glass no metal

Vape, vape and vape.. volcano my fav, vapor genie otherwise.:smokin:

vaporizers look cool and all, but i wouldnt wanna smoke it that way all the time, i enjoy the act of smoking too much. . . damn atlanta just scored again, so much for the thanxgiving luck of the lion pulling through.. . HAPPY THANX GIVING!!

I think the best thing to smoke out of is a bong, because you can get some fatty hits of a bong drinking bong water makes you higher thats a plus

THC~Kyle~THC said:
I think the best thing to smoke out of is a bong, because you can get some fatty hits of a bong drinking bong water makes you higher thats a plus

Drinking bong water doesn't get you higher, but it will make everyone laugh at you because they fooled you into drinking disgusting bong water. Thats a plus for everyone but you.

no way man thats like so dumb i have never been that dispreite and hope i never am. so sorry man but wtf were you thinkin

if you need more info on drinkin bong water there is a thread out here. . . and no bong water does not get you stoned, just might give you stomache cancer

i think blunts are the best. bongs are tight too, but i only like the big ass ones that get u high off your ass. blunts are like an art. everyone rolls their own specific way, and you have to master it. and not everyone can roll blunts

THC~Kyle~THC said:

yeah wtf are you talking about kyle? it tastes so damn nasty, i wouldn't drink it for 200 bucks.. well maybe i would but thats not the point, anyhow i like bongs the best, i dont like blunts because im an athletic type of person and they're harsher on your lungs :joint: = no

i might like smokein blunts but i cant roll one to save my life so for now its a bong

yeefoo said:
i think blunts are the best. bongs are tight too, but i only like the big ass ones that get u high off your ass. blunts are like an art. everyone rolls their own specific way, and you have to master it. and not everyone can roll blunts

try to combine the 2, take out the bowl and put a blunt in the slide. . . take a really big hit, it will hurt. . . then you feel the bong rezin mealt over your brain. . . mmmmmm blunts out of the bong, gotta love it

Oldbongman said:
I have used cognac and it is sooo good...But, on a hot ass day lemonaid is tasty with some vodka in the mix...summertime hits...God, please bring back summer!!

some one told me that alcohaul breaks down THC. . . and they advized me not to put it in a bong. . . it might break down THC but i dunno what ammount would be neutralized in the smoke passing through the alcohaul. . . . just putting it out there

Back
Top Bottom