Types of bubblers

banginbud69

Im gettin a new bubbler this weekend and I want some advice on what types hit better than others. Right now im thinkin sherlock, but id like to know if hammers or sidecars are a better purchase.

i prefer mini bongs that around here we call bubblers. my brother has a little sherlock bubbler which hits nice, but i get bigger hits from my mini bong. just my 2 cents. go to the headshop and feel all the different pieces; no point in making your decision before you go.

dude brian you live in west hartford, thats fuckin crazy man. I go to hall

Also, I've hit a few mini bongs. They are much easier to pull on than a bubbler. You can get a big hit very easy. They are also easier to carry and conceal. But if your looking for some nice glassware, a bubbler will filter better and last longer (as long as you don't break it) and taste better.

Sherlock dude there the best I love mine

yeah man, im pretty sure im either gonna get a sherlock or a mini bong, depends what the head shop has in stock

yeah shelok bubblers are the fuckin shit man

ive got a sherlock and a sidecar - both equally good in my opinion

banginbud69 said:
dude brian you live in west hartford, thats fuckin crazy man. I go to hall
I went to NWC, graduated 2004
We used to hate Hall kids, vise versa I know.
Thats what happens when you put two high schools so close together.

yeah man i dont really have anything against NWC tho, but i know alot of kids at hall that like to start shit for no apparent reason. But anyway, i would get a double bubbler, but those pieces are mad expensive.

I regret to inform everytime i've used a bubbler it's never really delivered much smoke to hit me good. But im sure there are some out there that get you blown.

all us CT. dudes should get together and have a big ass session lol

:biggrin:
currently high off some really nice orangecrush at the moment :biggrin:

:icon_cool

and out of my sidecar "Dupont"

:icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom