When is this going to flower?

waywardroots

alright just to give you a decent location....not exact for legal purposes but you know....texas is the area...mid to south texas....i have had one female skunk plant growing organic in a pot that is about 6 by 6 and 6 deep....i have it in with some other plants to keep it on the downlow...its been growing since early march...but its a low rider if you will....small and bushy...been cliping it so it would grow out....and its getting toward the end of the year and im still not seeing any buds growing....can some one tell me harvest time for this area....and how long i should let it flower till i can clip and cure....hit me back thanks...:tommy: :bong: :adore:

Re: when is this going to flower???

Buds should start really showing up around mid september. You can still check out my journal though. lol

Re: when is this going to flower???

If it's been growing since March I doubt if it's lowrider.
Flowering is controlled by light cycle, except for auto-flowering strains (like lowrider,which should be done in like 4 months from planting).
MOST plants begin to flower between now and mid-Aug, though you might not notice anything at first except a huge increase in growth.
Then the plants express sex. Males express first, by growing "balls" (pollen sacs). This occurs during the 1st 2 weeks of flowering. Buds begin to develop on females during week 3.
-You need larger containers, like at least 4 gal.
-Stop clipping it.
-Use a quality veg nutrient until you notice buds forming, then switch to a flowering formula.

Back
Top Bottom