When Pot Becomes legal...

SaveMyPoptarts

4/20 Queen
It's going to be great because you know all those awesome commericals for beer and whatever else...can you imagine what kind of commericals they are going to have for pot?

I hope we get a lot of funny commericals like the gum commericals..juicy fruit with the giant ant. I wonder if they'd still have pot bashing commericals...?

When pot becomes legal you will need a Axe to get into my room so many buds lol I'll be stuck in one spot in ym room until the bud.

They are going to have like axe commericals for pot... that would be so funny. We should totally invent a purfume that smells like pot..cause if your just stoned off your ass you can be like Look I have "Le Pot" on hahaha..

lol taco bell would finally be able to advertise to their true customer base

"smoke a bowl recently, got the munchies? taco bell is cheap, fast, and hits the spot. crunchwrap supreme for a limited time only hurry in fast"

I doubt the government will allow anyone to advertise on television for marijuana...kinda like they do for tobacco.

...we will smoke in the streets!

RooRman said:
...we will smoke in the streets!

You best believe we'll smoke in the streets. I don't know about commercials for pot, but you never know. I don't think they'll make commercials at first. It'll be like the one in harold & kumar, "I'm so high" and then the guy blows his head off with a shotgun.

Cheech and Chong sang: No stems no seeds no things you don't need Acapulco Gold is badass weed.

the taco bell ad idea was just a joke......

cherryeyed said:
there'd deffinatly be comercials raggin on weed like there are with ciggs

lol imagine a truth ad for weed

bergdawg said:
I doubt the government will allow anyone to advertise on television for marijuana...kinda like they do for tobacco.
Yeah the government is really strict with the controlled substances that are on tv. Alcohol (i heard anyways) commercials aren't supposed to aired during times with the highest chance of children watching and tobacco companies cannot advertise on Tv period. But I"m sure we'll see some sweet ass ads in magazines, probably portraying the richest in hollywood using it, haha.:allgood:

True the government probably wouldn't let people advertise for pot. Could you imagine a Taco Bell commercial: "It's midnight and you have the muchies. Good thing we have a 24 hour drive thru."

When it becomes legal, I will be high ALL the time. I'll take it to work and try to get my boss and co-workers high. I'll smoke in front of the cop shop.

Those would be hillarious! Imagine a p*zza h*t commercial, where he rings the doorbell smoke comes rolling out the door! Ohh...hillarious! Hmm...pizza is a great idea right now! lol

Back
Top Bottom