When should I begin feeding my auto flower bloom nutrients?

Doobie122

420 Member
Hello growing community,

I am a new grower and have a question about feeding my autoflower. The plant sprouted about 33 days ago and has since gotten quite big (to me, I have no idea what a large plant actually looks like in real life lol). I noticed that there are little hairs starting to poke out at the bud sites and I’m wondering if it is time to start feeding it bloom nutrients? I can tell that little tiny buds are forming so is it time to do it? Or should I wait and continue to feed it veg nutrients? I am confused I guess because I don’t know if it is actually ready to flower or not because it all happened to quick. I have pictures below of what the plant looks like so let me know what I should do for nutrients at this point. I don’t want to stunt it’s growth I don’t know what will happen if I give it the wrong stuff. All suggestions are welcome. The plants in the background are still vegging and I probably have a while to go with them. They just don’t look like they will be flowering any time soon and I’m starting to think they are photos. I’ll drop a few pics of them too. I planted them at the same time they are gg#4’s.

54B7B588-CBA1-400F-B336-063706990C35.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello growing community,

I am a new grower and have a question about feeding my autoflower. The plant sprouted about 33 days ago and has since gotten quite big (to me, I have no idea what a large plant actually looks like in real life lol). I noticed that there are little hairs starting to poke out at the bud sites and I’m wondering if it is time to start feeding it bloom nutrients? I can tell that little tiny buds are forming so is it time to do it? Or should I wait and continue to feed it veg nutrients? I am confused I guess because I don’t know if it is actually ready to flower or not because it all happened to quick. I have pictures below of what the plant looks like so let me know what I should do for nutrients at this point. I don’t want to stunt it’s growth I don’t know what will happen if I give it the wrong stuff. All suggestions are welcome. The plants in the background are still vegging and I probably have a while to go with them. They just don’t look like they will be flowering any time soon and I’m starting to think they are photos. I’ll drop a few pics of them too. I planted them at the same time they are gg#4’s.

54B7B588-CBA1-400F-B336-063706990C35.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend. Girls are doing good. As soon as you see pistols forming she has switched to flower and ready for flower nutrients.
Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom