When to Clone?

Sonny Cheeba

Okay, my babies are comin along nicely, if I wanted to clone,,,what stage would I do that? Vegative? Any info will be helpful, thanks guys and gals! :biggrin:

blacturboteg420 said:
veg time.. do u know if it is a female 100% because what every u take the clone from thats what it going to be

not yet,,,looks female, but I still need to wait. Its only been about a month of veg. Thanks dude, I wantted to know bout the clonin so once I know,I can clone some broads,,,,,now If i can do that with women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol :smokin:

If its a month in veg. and you have some nice branches take a clone and when it roots put it to flower. then you will know if your plant is female or male before so you can take more clones.

well they say to do it while in VEG since it take less time for the roots to develop but its kinda tuff if you got standard seeds but it takes a while if u clone in the flower stage which i did it just took a couple days more to root but either way it works it only took like 2 weeks to grow some roots but u got to mist them constantly and keep the dirt moist and u'll be fine :peace:

thanks guys,,,yeah, i'll give em a lil while longer and then see what the deal is. Hey, outta of curiosity, when do you guys start ya flowerin times(12/12)?

word? imma do mine in a few more weeks,,,,i have o wait cause i'm in the process of movin. Once I'm moved in,,I'm pickin up this storage case at Home depot which looks like it will make an excellent grow box. This way, I can regulate my 12/12,,,YESSSSS! I cant wait,,,lookin like 3 females so far out of 6, so I just need a lil while longer to be sure,,, :biggrin:

tryin,,,,i lost one of my two digital cameras,,,actually i think someone took it from my house at a recent party(scumbag) and my work digi cam's usb cord is missin as well. Sucks,,,,I'll have some up soon tho

Idealy you should take clones when you have alternating nodes. Just clone it and keep the clone in veg so when the mother plant shows sex you wont loose veg time on your clone !

brushtail

Back
Top Bottom