When to harvest -a brief pictorial -Caution- explicit photos- Naked Trichomes Pistils

sfttailpaul

I took a few decent microscope shots looking at several stages of color and other quasi-identifying indicators.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to put them here. Any help? I would certainly:circle-of-love: it. I have been trying to get Vista to operate it. Anyway, they are in my gallery:
#10-00 shows all clear Trichomes
#10-01 80% clear to 20% milky Trichomes
#10-02 30% clear to 70% milky Trichomes
#10-03 all clear Trichomes
#10-04 red brown Pistils with clear Trichomes
I tool the Pistil shot(#10-04 to show people that this has little to do with the development of the Glandular Trichomes. The Pistils are simply "antenna" or receivers that the Male Pollen gets stuck at. This is where the conception of the next generation begins. Once they grow out (some start way early on) they change color as they dry out and die, a simple formula of age. Once a Calyx looses its' Pistils, it cannot get pollinated, so it'll only produce the resin. The white, light yellow ones are the viable ones and pollen can attach easily. These have very little to act as an indicator as to when to harvest, IMHO.
#00-00 through #00-03 re to show that one can have all ages of development of the Glandular Trichomes. I HARVEST EACH COLA WHEN IT IS READY. ONE BY ONE, THIS USUALLY LASTS 2 WEEKS AS SOME FINISH OFF LASTLY...
ALL THESE PICTURES ARE FROM THE SAME PLANT. A 16 month old mother grown Hydroponically from a cutting.
I can add more pictures here as these Calyx swell and the Colas fill in. Should be good for 1st timers to understand what the heck we talk about.

Re: When to harvest, a brief pictorial. CAUTION, explicit photos. Naked Trichomes Pis

I took a few decent microscope shots looking at several stages of color and other quasi-identifying indicators.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to put them here. Any help? I would certainly:circle-of-love: it. I have been trying to get Vista to operate it. Anyway, they are in my gallery:
#10-00 shows all clear Trichomes
#10-01 80% clear to 20% milky Trichomes
#10-02 30% clear to 70% milky Trichomes
#10-03 all clear Trichomes
#10-04 red brown Pistils with clear Trichomes
I tool the Pistil shot(#10-04 to show people that this has little to do with the development of the Glandular Trichomes. The Pistils are simply "antenna" or receivers that the Male Pollen gets stuck at. This is where the conception of the next generation begins. Once they grow out (some start way early on) they change color as they dry out and die, a simple formula of age. Once a Calyx looses its' Pistils, it cannot get pollinated, so it'll only produce the resin. The white, light yellow ones are the viable ones and pollen can attach easily. These have very little to act as an indicator as to when to harvest, IMHO.
#00-00 through #00-03 re to show that one can have all ages of development of the Glandular Trichomes. I HARVEST EACH COLA WHEN IT IS READY. ONE BY ONE, THIS USUALLY LASTS 2 WEEKS AS SOME FINISH OFF LASTLY...
ALL THESE PICTURES ARE FROM THE SAME PLANT. A 16 month old mother grown Hydroponically from a cutting.
I can add more pictures here as these Calyx swell and the Colas fill in. Should be good for 1st timers to understand what the heck we talk about.

This would be more informative with pics. Use the camera icon when typing the post if you have already uploaded them.

Re: When to harvest, a brief pictorial. CAUTION, explicit photos. Naked Trichomes Pis

This would be more informative with pics. Use the camera icon when typing the post if you have already uploaded them.

I would have put the pictures here, I already said this. That's why I put them in my gallery...
What camera icon? Where is it located? I thank you in advance for any help you might steer me towards...

I would have put the pictures here, I already said this. That's why I put them in my gallery...
What camera icon? Where is it located? I thank you in advance for any help you might steer me towards...
Located in the quick menu right above the open paragraph part where it has bold face and Underline etc etc it's at the end next to the film looking icon

Trying to post the pictures here instead of using the gallery to display. Hope this works, new o this picture thingy...

:cheer:

NOPE, IT DIDN'T WORK... I GIVE UP!

(okay man i fixed it up for you! :thumb:

all clear Trichomes
10-00_Bubba_Kush_Trichomes.jpg

80% clear to 20% milky Trichomes
10-01_Bubba_Kush_Trichomes.jpg

30% clear to 70% milky Trichomes
10-02_Bubba_Kush_Trichomes.jpg

all clear Trichomes
10-03_Bubba_Kush_Trichomes.jpg

red brown Pistils with clear Trichomes
10-04_Bubba_Kush_Trichomes.jpg

Re: When to harvest -a brief pictorial -Caution- explicit photos- Naked Trichomes Pis

HipsterDoofus, thank you for fixing the pictures. I just get so confused when it comes to computers; born too late.
And to The General, no I hadn't seen that page with instructions. Now I know and have no excuse. I just have to read the instructions about 3-4 times before it makes any sense...

Re: When to harvest -a brief pictorial -Caution- explicit photos- Naked Trichomes Pis

Hey BTW, I DID get the Microscope Camera to operate and successfully transfer the pictures. Chalk one up for me!!!!!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom