When to harvest

Spidermight

every source i come across on the internet hhas something slightly different to say..

so i'll ask you guy's since this is my go place for anything weed related.

when to harvest based on trichome color outdoors.

something like 70% cloudy 30% amber? should i be checking on the highest buds?

J

IMG_20211026_163149.jpg

IMG_20211026_163146.jpg

IMG_20211026_163144.jpg

IMG_20211026_163137.jpg

IMG_20211026_163134.jpg

IMG_20211026_163130.jpg

IMG_20211026_163123.jpg

IMG_20211026_163122.jpg

IMG_20211026_163115.jpg

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS 3 DIFFERENT PLANTS, THE PICS ARE IN ORDER BUT TOO MANY PICS SO EACH POST ISN'T A DIFFERENT PLANTS I JUST CAN'T MORE THAN 10 PICTURES

Hi SM - I tend to take mine down a little earlier than most so I'd give them another week but no more
They'll be good anytime now imo
What makes you come to conclusions on when to harvest? Trichomes color?

The thing is this strain is supposed to flower for longer than this on paper so that's why I'm somewhat hesitant

The strains are critical rqs
Wedding crasher and kali dog the last one i think is special kush 1

I've a also had a few of the smallest branches dry and die, maybe because they got no light? Is this possible?

I don't wait for amber trichomes, just when they are swollen, +/- 50% milky is good for me
Some strains can take absolutely ages to turn amber and for me, you lose some of the heady high buzz in exchange for a heavy couch-lock, which is exactly what I don't want
Just my thang, entirely your call dude

It's completely dependent upon how you like it. I aim for 10% amber so I can still function, whereas my brother likes it more like 40% or more amber. It might be a good idea for you to take some buds at several stages so you can find out for sure what makes you happy.

It's completely dependent upon how you like it. I aim for 10% amber so I can still function, whereas my brother likes it more like 40% or more amber. It might be a good idea for you to take some buds at several stages so you can find out for sure what makes you happy.
honestly i tried different stages and didn't feel any difference, just like with sativa vs indica strains, they affect me the same way....

i guess i'll wait until the rest of the month and harvest

honestly i tried different stages and didn't feel any difference, just like with sativa vs indica strains, they affect me the same way....

i guess i'll wait until the rest of the month and harvest
My experience with sativas is limited, I've only had maybe half a dozen kinds and each time I found they just didn't last very long, but I agree it felt pretty much the same other than that.
I only recently realized that I definitely need to grow one myself and try that before I decide they aren't for me, because all of my buds are better than any of the ones I ever got from the dispensary (except one - which I can't find seeds for /cry).

One of the reasons after smoking a VERY long time and even going to jail for growing in the early 70's with one 2ft Plant In My window in west Hollywood as the cops were arresting someone across the street ...as they were busting someone across the street and I was standing in My under shorts in second floor window at 3 am watching
That Little Venture cost Me $2500.00 fine...LOL
Try A old school clone called "Sour Diesel" spectacular. you can still get them. Still "VERY" popular strain.

One of the reasons after smoking a VERY long time and even going to jail for growing in the early 70's with one 2ft Plant In My window in west Hollywood as the cops were arresting someone across the street ...as they were busting someone across the street and I was standing in My under shorts in second floor window at 3 am watching
That Little Venture cost Me $2500.00 fine...LOL
Try A old school clone called "Sour Diesel" spectacular. you can still get them. Still "VERY" popular strain.
is rqs seeds diesel auto similar? i grew it last year and it's the smoothest weed i've ever smoked

Back
Top Bottom