When to harvest

it's harvest day
!!!

what do you guys think about my branches

photo_2021-10-30_14-58-00.jpg

photo_2021-10-30_14-58-02.jpg

photo_2021-10-30_14-58-04.jpg

Your Call. Only My advice since you Posted. Their is NO SET time zone for when you flower. at least I've never seen one or believed anyone about it. to Many factors decide. My answer is what "I" would do. your decision. I grow the same variety every year for a lot of years Because My People want that. each Year it's different.
Good Luck. If I believed what I read every year. It would get way to Much. I snip. ....dry and test. after a Lot of years and I mean "A LOT OF YEARS" You get a sense of when it's done. Take a snip. Place it on a cookie sheet and Place it in the sun. should be good to test in a day....2 Days Max.Also 40+ years of growing Helps. This ain't rocket science my friend. I assume it is to quite a few. LOL

CAT 11161 CD359 CLOSEUP OF A BEAUTIFUL BUD.jpg

DSC_5327B X.jpg

Your Call. Only My advice since you Posted. Their is NO SET time zone for when you flower. at least I've never seen one or believed anyone about it. to Many factors decide. My answer is what "I" would do. your decision. I grow the same variety every year for a lot of years Because My People want that. each Year it's different.
Good Luck. If I believed what I read every year. It would get way to Much. I snip. ....dry and test. after a Lot of years and I mean "A LOT OF YEARS" You get a sense of when it's done. Take a snip. Place it on a cookie sheet and Place it in the sun. should be good to test in a day....2 Days Max.Also 40+ years of growing Helps. This ain't rocket science my friend. I assume it is to quite a few. LOL

CAT 11161 CD359 CLOSEUP OF A BEAUTIFUL BUD.jpg

DSC_5327B X.jpg
Yeah im someone who hates going by gut feeling D; i always rip my hairs out when its time to harvest in scared to harvest late/early

Back
Top Bottom